Professional Leather Products
- Pro Kit+
The 'complete package' when it comes to cleaning, repairing and restoring leather£999.95
The 'complete package' when it comes to cleaning, repairing and restoring leather
- Everything you need to become a leather repairer and restorer
- All products and tools included
- Enables you to tackle all remedial and restorative work to leather
- Our largest professional leather kit
- Leather Repair Paint
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £9.95
Our all-in-one Leather Repair Paint colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible & hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- No need for separate coat of finish
- For quick, simple, and professional repairs
- Can be applied by sponge, brush, or spray
- Formerly called Self Seal Colourant
- Pro Leather Repair Kit
The professional’s choice for carrying out cosmetic leather repairs£499.50
The professional’s choice for carrying out cosmetic leather repairs.
- Ideal for on-site repairs
- Perfect for quick and easy repairs
- Near invisible repairs achievable
- Comprehensive product range
- Leather Ultra Clean
Deep cleans dirty leathers removing all dirt & grime from the grain with little effort.
All-purpose leather cleaner, providing safe, deep, effortless cleaning for all types of leather.
- Awarded best leather cleaner
- Cleans all leather types with ease, including faux leather
- Quickly and easily cleans leather with deeply embedded dirt
- Suitable for all colours of leather
- The leather cleaner achieves incredible results with little effort
- Perfect leather furniture cleaner and for leather car seats
- Turns to foam for easy cleaning
- Safe to use - no solvents or abrasives
- Leather Protection Cream
Leather Protection Cream feeds, protects and re-instates the smell into old and new leather items...From £10.95
With advanced barrier technology this protection cream feeds, nourishes and protects leather whilst restoring the luxurious leather aroma.
- Leather protector and conditioner in one - feeds, nourishes and protects
- Creates an invisible barrier protection that repels liquids, dirt, and stains
- Reinstates leather aroma
- Helps slow down colour fade from sunlight
- Suitable for all leather types and colours
- Leather Recolouring Balm
Restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratched car interiors, sofas and...From £21.95
A coloured leather balm, designed to quickly and easily restore the colour to all absorbent leather.
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Ideal leather balm for restoring colour to faded and scratched leather
- Suitable for all types and colours of leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 16 colours available to match every shade
- Leather Stain Remover
Leather Stain Remover will safely remove all stains from all leathers.
It’s ideal for remo...From £14.95
Easily removes even the toughest everyday stains from all items of leather.
- Dye Transfer from jeans, clothes & cushions
- Newspaper print
- Juice and food stains
- Nail varnish & paint stains
- Removes sticky marks too
- Leather Prep
Strong solvent cleaner used to remove the manufacturers finish from leather.From £9.95
A strong solvent based cleaner, used for removing the manufacturers finish from leather.
- An essential part of the preparation process
- Removes oils and waxes from the leathers surface
- Removes original coatings to ensure good adhesion
- Extremely efficient
- Can help to soften leather by removing old dried out coatings
- Alcohol Cleaner
The Alcohol Cleaner removes all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise...From £9.95
The Alcohol Cleaner neutralises the leathers surface, removing all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise cause adhesion problems.
- Essential part of preparation
- Removes grease and grime
- Removes oils, waxes and silicones
- Improves adhesion of coatings
- Leather Degreaser
Specialist product used for degreasing leather.
The Leather Degreaser will remove all grea...From £18.95
Designed to extract grease and oil contamination from leather furniture, car seats, clothing, and accessories.
- Removes food-based oil and grease stains
- Removes dark marks caused by body and hair oils
- Removes cooking oil and air freshener stains
- Draws the grease out from deep within the leather fibres
- Great for steering wheels
- Leather Colourant
Safe to use and non flammable leather colourant used for repairing & restoring leatherFrom £15.95Extremely flexible and durable colourant, designed for restoring or changing the colour of any leather item.
- Extremely Flexible: It can with withstand 100,000 flexes.
- Hard wearing and high colour coverage.
- Soft, delicate & natural look and feel.
- Available in 16 mixing colours or one of over 10,000 colours in our database.
- Colour matching service to match your leather exactly.
- Leather Sealant
Easily replace the finish to leather with a handy spray-on application. Creates a quick drying, r...From £12.95
Easily replace the finish to leather with a handy spray-on application. Creates a quick drying, robust, damage resistant layer that seals and protects the leather after applying Leather Colourant.View Product
- Liquid Leather Degreaser
For rapid grease removal from any leather item.From £9.95
Removes grease from the leather's surface and from within the fibre structure.
- Amazingly fast acting; cutting job times significantly
- Easy to apply; simply wipe with a cloth
- No messy residue
- It's great for removing sticky marks and stains too
- Grain Copier
Special mould to take an imprint of a leathers grain patternFrom £8.95
A special mould designed to take an imprint of the leathers grain pattern, creating invisible repairs.
- Replicate the grain of any leather
- Used to emboss the grain into the Leather & Vinyl Weld
- Heavy Filler
Thick, paste based filler used for fixing scuffs & holesFrom £9.95
A thick, paste-based leather filler used for fixing damaged leather.
- Extremely flexible
- Perfect for repairing rips, tears, burns scuffs and holes
- Suitable for high use areas
- Sandable when dry
- Available in black and white
- Leather Glue SB
Strong, quick drying and very flexible solvent based Leather Glue.£9.50
An easy to use, strong and flexible Solvent Based Glue used for gluing leather.
- Newly improved formula!
- Extremely strong
- Quick drying - sets naturally in minutes but strengths over 24 hours
- Excellent for cosmetic repairs
- Can be used to glue leathers together and for gluing leather to other materials