- Leather Colourant
Safe to use and non flammable leather colourant used for repairing & restoring leatherFrom £15.95Extremely flexible and durable colourant, designed for restoring or changing the colour of any leather item.
- Extremely Flexible: It can with withstand over 250,000 flexes.
- Hard wearing and high colour coverage.
- Soft, delicate & natural look and feel.
- Available in 16 mixing colours or one of over 10,000 colours in our database.
- Colour matching service to match your leather exactly.
- Heavy Filler
Thick, paste based filler used for fixing scuffs & holesFrom £9.95
A thick, paste-based leather filler used for fixing damaged leather.
- Extremely flexible
- Perfect for repairing rips, tears, burns scuffs and holes
- Suitable for high use areas
- Sandable when dry
- Available in black and white
- Crosslinker Eco
Crosslinker Eco is a non-hazardous cross-linker designed to strengthen leather finish for a stron...From £8.95
Fast curing, ready-to-use crosslinking agent used to strengthen polyurethane coatings for a robust, professional finish.
- Toughens Leather Finish
- Greatly improves wet and dry rub resistance
- Greatly improves colour fastness
- Significantly reduces water sensitivity
- Increases resistance to perspiration, grease and oil
- Leather Repair Paint
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £12.95
Our all-in-one Leather Repair Paint colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible & hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- No need for separate coat of finish
- For quick, simple, and professional repairs
- Colourfast and scuff resistant
- Can be applied by sponge, brush, or spray
- Formerly called Self Seal Colourant
- Leather Ultra Clean
Deep cleans dirty leathers removing all dirt & grime from the grain with little effort.
All-purpose leather cleaner, providing safe, deep, effortless cleaning for all types of leather.
- Awarded best leather cleaner
- Cleans all leather types with ease, including faux leather
- Quickly and easily cleans leather with deeply embedded dirt
- Suitable for all colours of leather
- The leather cleaner achieves incredible results with little effort
- Perfect leather furniture cleaner and for leather car seats
- Turns to foam for easy cleaning
- Safe to use - no solvents or abrasives
- Leather Prep
Strong solvent cleaner used to remove the manufacturer's finish from leather.From £10.50
A strong solvent based cleaner, used for removing the manufacturer's finish from leather.
- An essential part of the preparation process
- Removes oils and waxes from the leathers surface
- Removes original coatings to ensure good adhesion
- Extremely efficient
- Can help to soften leather by removing old dried out coatings
- Leather Protection Cream
Leather Protection Cream feeds, protects and re-instates the smell into old and new leather items...From £10.95
With advanced barrier technology this protection cream feeds, nourishes and protects leather whilst restoring the luxurious leather aroma.
- Leather protector and conditioner in one - feeds, nourishes and protects
- Creates an invisible barrier protection that repels liquids, dirt, and stains
- Reinstates leather aroma
- Helps slow down colour fade from sunlight
- Suitable for all leather types and colours
- Alcohol Cleaner
The Alcohol Cleaner removes all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise...From £10.50
The Alcohol Cleaner neutralises the leathers surface, removing all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise cause adhesion problems.
- Essential part of preparation
- Removes grease and grime
- Removes oils, waxes and silicones
- Improves adhesion of coatings
- Furniture Clinic Open Days
Free introduction to cleaning & repairing leather.From £0.00
An open day for trade customers. Expert advice and guidance, demonstrations, Q&A and product information.
- Free to attend one-day event
- Expert advice and guidance
- Overview of Furniture Clinic products and services
- Discount voucher, welcome pack and free samples
- For both existing and new customers
The open day is for anyone who either offers a leather repair service, or is thinking about offering one. The day is designed to show you more about Furniture Clinic, our products, services and techniques.View Product
- Professional Leather Training Courses
Learn from the experts how to clean and repair leather.From £840.00
Standard and bespoke courses
- Comprehensive training, covering all aspects of leather repair and restoration.
- Programs delivered for both experienced and aspiring professionals alike.
- Learn with confidence - we are the UK's leading supplier of products and services to the leather care industry.
- Leather Degreaser
Specialist product used for degreasing leather.
The Leather Degreaser will remove all grea...From £19.95
Designed to extract grease and oil contamination from leather furniture, car seats, clothing, and accessories.
- Removes food-based oil and grease stains
- Removes dark marks caused by body and hair oils
- Removes cooking oil and air freshener stains
- Draws the grease out from deep within the leather fibres
- Great for steering wheels
- Leather Recolouring Balm
Restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratched car interiors, sofas and...From £21.95
A coloured leather balm, colour restorer and restoration cream
- Quickly and easily restores the colour to faded and scratched leather
- Suitable for all types and colours of leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 16 colours available to match every shade
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Leather Revive
Oil based conditioner used to soften old, dried out and hard leathers.From £15.50
A liquid conditioner used to soften and revive old leather which has become hard, brittle and dry.
- Restores dried out leather
- Softens hard, brittle and stiff leather
- Easy to apply with great results
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Extends any leather item's functional life
- Cost effective alternative to purchasing replacements for old leather items
- Leather Polish
Water-based polish used to give a deep gloss to all leathers.From £19.95
Our Leather Polish is a premium, water-based polish used to give a high shine to all leathers.
- Polishes to a high shine
- Protects and nourishes
- Silky smoothness
- Enhances colour
- Easy to use
- FabriCoat Fabric Paint
An easy-to-use Fabric Paint used for restoring or changing the colour of fabrics.From £12.95
Fabric Paint used for restoring or changing the colour of all types of fabrics
- Fabric Paint transforms colour without changing the texture or making the material stiff
- The Fabric Paint can be used to refurbish faded and damaged fabric or transform it into something new
- All-in-one Fabric Paint that is easy to apply
- Paint onto fabrics with a paint brush, sponge, stamp or stencil
- Spray onto fabrics as a fabric spray paint
- Available in 28 different colours
- Use on sofas, soft furnishings, car interiors, clothing and more
- Liquid Leather Degreaser
For rapid grease removal from any leather item.From £10.50
Removes grease from the leather's surface and from within the fibre structure.
- Amazingly fast acting; cutting job times significantly
- Easy to apply; simply wipe with a cloth
- No messy residue
- It's great for removing sticky marks and stains too