Professional Leather Products
- Leather Colourant
Safe to use and non flammable leather colourant used for repairing & restoring leatherFrom £15.95Extremely flexible and durable colourant, designed for restoring or changing the colour of any leather item.
- Extremely Flexible: It can with withstand 100,000 flexes.
- Hard wearing and high colour coverage.
- Soft, delicate & natural look and feel.
- Available in 16 mixing colours or one of over 10,000 colours in our database.
- Colour matching service to match your leather exactly.
- Heavy Filler
Thick, paste based filler used for fixing scuffs & holesFrom £9.95
A thick, paste-based leather filler used for fixing damaged leather.
- Extremely flexible
- Perfect for repairing rips, tears, burns scuffs and holes
- Suitable for high use areas
- Sandable when dry
- Available in black and white
- Crosslinker Eco
Crosslinker Eco is a non-hazardous cross-linker designed to strengthen leather finish for a stron...From £7.50
Fast curing, ready-to-use crosslinking agent used to strengthen polyurethane coatings for a robust, professional finish.
- Toughens Leather Finish
- Greatly improves wet and dry rub resistance
- Greatly improves colour fastness
- Significantly reduces water sensitivity
- Increases resistance to perspiration, grease and oil
- Leather Repair Paint
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £9.95
Our all-in-one Leather Repair Paint colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible & hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- No need for separate coat of finish
- For quick, simple, and professional repairs
- Colourfast and scuff resistant
- Can be applied by sponge, brush, or spray
- Formerly called Self Seal Colourant
- Leather Ultra Clean
Deep cleans dirty leathers removing all dirt & grime from the grain with little effort.
All-purpose leather cleaner, providing safe, deep, effortless cleaning for all types of leather.
- Awarded best leather cleaner
- Cleans all leather types with ease, including faux leather
- Quickly and easily cleans leather with deeply embedded dirt
- Suitable for all colours of leather
- The leather cleaner achieves incredible results with little effort
- Perfect leather furniture cleaner and for leather car seats
- Turns to foam for easy cleaning
- Safe to use - no solvents or abrasives
- Leather Prep
Strong solvent cleaner used to remove the manufacturers finish from leather.From £9.95
A strong solvent based cleaner, used for removing the manufacturers finish from leather.
- An essential part of the preparation process
- Removes oils and waxes from the leathers surface
- Removes original coatings to ensure good adhesion
- Extremely efficient
- Can help to soften leather by removing old dried out coatings
- Leather Protection Cream
Leather Protection Cream feeds, protects and re-instates the smell into old and new leather items...From £10.95
With advanced barrier technology this protection cream feeds, nourishes and protects leather whilst restoring the luxurious leather aroma.
- Leather protector and conditioner in one - feeds, nourishes and protects
- Creates an invisible barrier protection that repels liquids, dirt, and stains
- Reinstates leather aroma
- Helps slow down colour fade from sunlight
- Suitable for all leather types and colours
- Alcohol Cleaner
The Alcohol Cleaner removes all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise...From £9.95
The Alcohol Cleaner neutralises the leathers surface, removing all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise cause adhesion problems.
- Essential part of preparation
- Removes grease and grime
- Removes oils, waxes and silicones
- Improves adhesion of coatings
- Furniture Clinic Open Days
Free introduction to cleaning & repairing leather.From £0.00
An open day for trade customers. Expert advice and guidance, demonstrations, Q&A and product information.
- Free to attend one-day event
- Expert advice and guidance
- Overview of Furniture Clinic products and services
- Discount voucher, welcome pack and free samples
- For both existing and new customers
The open day is for anyone who either offers a leather repair service, or is thinking about offering one. The day is designed to show you more about Furniture Clinic, our products, services and techniques.View Product
- Professional Leather Training Courses
Learn from the experts how to clean and repair leather.From £840.00
Standard and bespoke courses
- Comprehensive training, covering all aspects of leather repair and restoration.
- Programs delivered for both experienced and aspiring professionals alike.
- Learn with confidence - we are the UK's leading supplier of products and services to the leather care industry.
- Leather Degreaser
Specialist product used for degreasing leather.
The Leather Degreaser will remove all grea...From £18.95
Designed to extract grease and oil contamination from leather furniture, car seats, clothing, and accessories.
- Removes food-based oil and grease stains
- Removes dark marks caused by body and hair oils
- Removes cooking oil and air freshener stains
- Draws the grease out from deep within the leather fibres
- Great for steering wheels
- Leather Recolouring Balm
Restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratched car interiors, sofas and...From £21.95
A coloured leather balm, colour restorer and restoration cream
- Quickly and easily restores the colour to faded and scratched leather
- Suitable for all types and colours of leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 16 colours available to match every shade
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Adhesion Promoter
Improves the adhesion of colourants to leather & vinyl.From £15.95
Improves the adhesion of our Colourants to leather & vinyl.
- Extremely flexible
- Ideal for high use areas
- Greatly improves adhesion to leather and vinyl surfaces
- Once dried, the Adhesion Promoter becomes tacky so creates a better base for our Colourants to adhere to
- Use with Crosslinker X
- Crosslinker X
2 part hardener used to strengthen polyurethane coatings, such as our Leather Finish & Adhesion P...From £6.95
Add to the Leather Finish for a much harder wearing & longer lasting finish, or add to the Adhesion Promoter to gain greater adhesion to leather & vinyl.View Product
- Leather Revive
Oil based conditioner used to soften old, dried out and hard leathers.From £14.95
A liquid conditioner used to soften and revive old leather which has become hard, brittle and dry.
- Restores dried out leather
- Softens hard, brittle and stiff leather
- Easy to apply with great results
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Extends any leather item's functional life
- Cost effective alternative to purchasing replacements for old leather items
- Grain Copier
Special mould to take an imprint of a leathers grain patternFrom £8.95
A special mould designed to take an imprint of the leathers grain pattern, creating invisible repairs.
- Replicate the grain of any leather
- Used to emboss the grain into the Leather & Vinyl Weld
- Leather Polish
Water-based polish used to give a deep gloss to all leathers.From £19.95
Our Leather Polish is a premium, water-based polish used to give a high shine to all leathers.
- Polishes to a high shine
- Protects and nourishes
- Silky smoothness
- Enhances colour
- Easy to use