Various oils can be used to oil decking to enhance the appearance of the timber, and to protect it from weathering. Our Clear Decking Oil is formulated to nourish and protect decking whilst have little or no impact on the colour of the decking, other than to enhance the natural beauty of the wood.
If you’re looking for an all natural decking oil, then Tung Oil is a 100% pure oil that is great for all outdoor wood due to its excellent water resistance properties.
- Decking Oil Kit
Our Decking Oil Kit has been designed to provide you with the specialist tools and treatments tha...£69.95
Contains all the products you need to clean and oil your decking
- Cleans and protects decking
- Revives, restores and nourishes decking
- Quick acting Decking Cleaner that removes dirt, mould, and green staining
- Superior quality Decking Oil that enhances the wood, prevents drying, and reduces fading
- Specialist Decking Applicator Pad & Tray to speed up the application process
- Suitable for all types of wood decking
- Clear Decking Oil
Deeply Penetrates Wooden Decking to Enhance, Nourish & Protect£44.95
Superior quality clear decking oil that deeply penetrates all types of wooden decking to enhance, nourish and protect
- Advanced weather protection
- Enhances the natural beauty of decking
- Protects against wear & tear
- Reduces fading and sun damage
- Shower proof in two hours
- Clear oil for a natural finish
- 5 litre size covers 25m²
- Pure Tung Oil
Out Tung Oil is a hard wearing, water resistant oil for all indoor and outdoor wood.From £13.95
Tung Oil is a hard wearing, water resistant oil for all indoor and outdoor wood.
- 100% natural, non-toxic and food safe
- Highly resistant to water and food stains
- Helps to prevent drying and deterioration of wood
- Dries to a natural matt finish
- Good penetration into all types of wood
- Decking Applicator Pad Kit
For applying all types of decking oils and decking stains to smooth or grooved decking£14.95
A Decking Oil and Decking Stain Applicator suitible for smooth or grooved decking
- Up to 5x faster than using a brush
- Reaches into the grooves
- Adjustable handle up to 1.4m long
- Can also be used as a handheld applicator
- Adjustable head for accurate application
- Works with water-based and oil-based products
About Decking Oils
Decking Oil can be used to treat all types of timber decking, including Siberian Larch Decking, Iroko Decking, Thermowood Decking, Teak, Oak and decking made from all other species of wood.
Unlike a decking stain, a decking oil soaks deep into the wood protecting and nourishing the timber. This will help keep the decking stronger, healthier and last much longer in addition to enhancing the colour of the decking.