Shipping and Returns
The courier we use to send your order will depend on the receiver’s location, the type of products, and shipping option selected. The couriers we use are Amazon Shipping, DHL, DPD, FedEx, UPS, and Royal Mail.
Note: The Consett Factory is open for Click & Collect only. Please place any orders by phone before arrival.
We are currently offering free uk mainland next working day courier shipping on orders with no minimum spend. If orders are placed before 2pm we aim to dispatch the same working day. Orders placed later than 2pm may be dispatched the next working day. Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, UK Offshore Islands, British Forces Post Offices and PO Boxes can take up to 2-3 working days* to arrive. If an order is placed before 2pm*, we will endeavour to dispatch it on the same day. If you prefer to select UPS as your courier, you can select “UPS Standard (2pm cut off)” for additional £4.95. UPS Standard is usually next working day, but can take up to 2 days.
- Bronze Account holders will receive free Next Day* delivery if an order is placed before 2pm* and is over the value of £50.00
- Silver Account orders placed before 3pm* will receive free Next Day* delivery if an order is over the value of £50.00, or free Standard delivery on orders between the values of £25.00 and £50.00
- Gold account holders will receive Next Day* delivery on all orders placed before 4pm*
|Up to £30||Over £30||Up to £50||Over £50|
|Cut Off Time||2PM||2PM|
|£25-£50||Over £50||Up to £50||Over £50|
|Cut Off Time||3PM||4PM|
Wholesaler, Distributor, Franchisee and Shop orders are usually quite large, so extra days may be required for processing and dispatch. Please speak to your account manager at the time of placing your order for more accurate times.
UK Next Day Pre 12 noon
This premium delivery service is available to mainland UK only (excluding Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, offshore islands, and PO Boxes) for an additional £7.95. Orders must be placed before 2pm*.
Airmail services are provided by Royal Mail and their partners: your parcel may be given to the local postal service in your area to complete the delivery. This may add additional transit time to that advertised
See below for estimated shipping times:
Europe Zone - 3-5 days*
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vatican City
World Zone 1 - 5-7 days*
All countries excluding those listed in Europe Zone or World Zones 2 & 3
World Zone 2 - 5-7 days*
Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Zealand, Singapore, Tonga, French Polynesia, Macau, Cook Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Laos, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and Samoa
World Zone 3 - 5-7 days*
This is cost-effective delivery option utilises the couriers’ road networks. Estimated transit times are provided below:
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, and Netherlands
Andorra, Austria, Czech Republic, France, Guernsey, Hungary, Italy, Jersey, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Vatican City
Bulgaria, Finland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, and Slovakia
Croatia, Estonia, Gibraltar, and Romania
Greece (mainland only)
This faster delivery option that travels by aeroplane for the most part is available to over 230 destinations worldwide. Estimated transit times are provided below:
Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, and Vatican City
Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bermuda, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Republic of North Macedonia, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, and Vietnam
Afghanistan, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Bangladesh, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chile, Colombia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Municipality of Slovenska Bistrica, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Faroe Islands, French Guiana, Gambia, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Liberia, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Saint Kitts and Nevis, New Zealand, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Sint Maarten, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, French Polynesia, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, United States Virgin Islands, United States Virgin Islands, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
Angola, Chad, Comoros, Cuba, Eritrea, Fiji, Guam, Iran, Laos, Maldives, Montserrat, Papua New Guinea, Réunion, South Sudan, Sint Eustatius, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uzbekistan, and Yemen
American Samoa, Bhutan, Cook Islands, Greenland, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Samoa, and Vanuatu
Cape Verde, Timor-Leste, Falkland Islands, Libya, Marshall Islands, Mayotte, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Somalia, Syria, and Tonga
Kiribati, Myanmar, North Korea, Saint Helena, Tuvalu and Turkmenistan
- Orders placed before 14:00* will be dispatched the same day* (unless stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions). Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the following working day*.
- Orders containing a colour match are usually dispatched within one working day* of the sample being received and cannot be guaranteed for same day dispatch.
- Furniture Clinic reserve the right to substitute the services and service providers used under our delivery agreement with equivalent services or providers without prior notification. If such changes do affect timescales or conditions of fulfilment (such as signatures being required or drop-off point changes), we will endeavour to contact the customer before the expected delivery date to provide this information.
- If the receiver is not in when the delivery is attempted, the courier may leave the shipment in a safe place or with a neighbour or attempt delivery again on the following working day* or take the shipment to the nearest sorting office or access point for the receiver to arrange collection.
- Dangerous Goods can be sent to most destinations: a surcharge will be added to these shipments to cover the additional packaging, paperwork and handling where required. We may contact you to advise that an order can only be shipped if the dangerous goods are removed. Orders containing dangerous goods cannot be guaranteed to be dispatched on the same day the order was placed.
- The carriage of Dangerous Goods to Northern Ireland is limited to the capabilities of the courier network. You may be contacted to amend your order to comply with these restrictions.
- Shipments sent using Next Day*, International Economy or International Express may require a signature upon delivery but can be left with a neighbour if requested. In exceptional cases we may agree to leave a delivery in a secure location, but the customer bears all liability for lost or stolen parcels in this case.
- Shipments sent using Next Day*, International Economy or International Express cannot be delivered to a PO Box or British Forces Post Office
- Transit times of International Economy may be increased due to ferry connections where applicable.
- It may not be possible to track an Airmail parcel once it has been dispatched. If an Airmail shipment is delayed, we may ask you to wait up to 25 working days* before a replacement is arranged.
- Due to changes in legislation after the UK left the EU, orders to the EU will not be charged any VAT and will be Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) or Delivered at Place (DAP). This means the receiver will be responsible to pay any import fees and taxes that are applicable.
- We may pass on your telephone number to the courier so they may contact you if they are having trouble delivering your goods.
* Monday - Friday (excluding national holidays and bank holidays)