- Wood Wax Kit
Beeswax Polish, Wood Cleaner and accessories all in one kit£26.50
The Wood Wax Kit has been designed to clean and wax all wooden surfaces with ease.
- Works on any type of wood
- Contains everything you need
- Polishes and Protects
- Contains Wood Cleaner & Beeswax Polish
- Contains sanding pads and cloths
- Beeswax Polish
Beeswax feeds, protects and enhances the shine on all wooden surfaces, natural and finished.£10.95
A clear beeswax polish designed to feed and protect bare wood, and to protect all other wooden surfaces.
- Natural Beeswax formula feeds, enhances and protects all fine wooden surfaces
- Soft wax - easy to apply & more cost-effective than aerosol and other alternatives
- Clear wax - doesn't alter the colour of the surface it is applied too
- Provides an instant, long-lasting shine
- Cleans, nourishes, and protects
- Suitable for all wooden surfaces
- Wood Wax & Polish
Our Wood Wax & Polish is a specialist formula, designed to feed, protect & enhance the natural be...From £10.50
An easy-to-use, wood wax polish for all wooden surfaces
- Natural formula does not contain any silicone.
- Infused with beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil.
- Prevents drying and deterioration.
- Suitable for finished and unfinished wood.
- Easy to use wood wax
- Ultimate Wood Maintenance Kit
Cleaner, Beeswax, Danish Oil - the complete wood care package.£41.95Out of stock
This kit contains everything you need to clean, oil and wax all items of wood.
- Works on all types of wood (oak, pine, walnut, etc)
- Great for waxing and oiling new wood
- Can be used to restore wood back to new
- Contains Wood Cleaner, Beeswax, Danish Oil
- Contains all accessories too
About Furniture Waxes
Wax has been used for many years to treat all types of wooden furniture. Historically these furniture waxes were made from natural ingredients and were very hard to apply. Their thick and hard consistency also created an undesirable "build-up" over time.
Our modern take on these traditional furniture waxes still uses the same natural ingredients, but with improved production methods and the addition of oils and thinners, makes for much easier to use furniture waxes.
Beeswax was the first recorded wax used on furniture, going back to 14th century France. It wasn't until the end of the 18th century that carnauba wax was discovered, and then the 19th century before other waxes were found.
In the 20th century petroleum based waxes such as paraffin wax started to be incorporated into formulations due to their cheap price and low melting point.
We now mix our furniture waxes using the best of centuries worth of products, trial and error, and modern day chemistry.
What are the best furniture waxes?
Our most popular product is our Beeswax Polish, its easy to use and provides a great shine with lovely smell. It is based on a traditional formula making it one of the best furniture waxes still available.
We also have an easier to apply version that doesn’t require as much elbow grease to polish. This furniture wax is our Wood Wax & Polish.
Why use furniture waxes?
Furniture waxes are used to protect and enhance wooden furniture. The wax coats the furniture protecting it from stains and spills, and some wax will soak in, enhancing the natural beauty of the wood. Furniture waxes are relatively easy to apply, and so have become very popular for maintaining furniture.