Leather Colours & Top Coats
Leather Colours & Top Coats
- Leather Protection Cream
Leather Protection Cream feeds, protects and re-instates the smell into old and new leather items...From £10.95
With advanced barrier technology this protection cream feeds, nourishes and protects leather whilst restoring the luxurious leather aroma.
- Leather conditioner and protector in one - feed, nourishes and protects
- Creates an invisible barrier protection that effectively repels liquids, dirt, and stains
- Reinstates leather aroma
- Helps slow down colour fade from sunlight
- Suitable for all leather types and colours
- Leather Recolouring Balm
The leather re-colouring balm restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scra...From £19.95
A coloured balm, designed to quickly and easily restore the colour to all absorbent leather.
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Suitable to use on all types and colours of leather
- Ideal leather balm for restoring colour to faded and scratched leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 21 colours available to match every shade
- Self Seal Colourant
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £9.95
Colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible
- Hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- Applied in the same manner as standard colourant
- No need for separate coat of finish
- Reduces job times significantly
- Leather Colourant
Safe to use and non flammable leather colourant used for repairing & restoring leatherFrom £14.95Extremely flexible, and durable colourant, designed for restoring or changing the colour of any leather item.
- Extremely Flexible: It can with withstand 100,000 flexes.
- Hard wearing and high colour coverage.
- Soft, delicate & natural look and feel.
- Available in 16 mixing colours or one of over 10,000 colours in our database.
- Colour matching service to match your leather exactly.
- Crosslinker Eco
Crosslinker Eco is a non-hazardous cross-linker designed to strengthen leather finish for a stron...From £5.50
Fast curing, ready-to-use crosslinking agent used to strengthen polyurethane coatings for a robust, professional finish.
- Toughens Leather Finish
- Greatly improves wet and dry rub resistance
- Greatly improves colour fastness
- Significantly reduces water sensitivity
- Increases resistance to perspiration, grease and oil
- Crosslinker X
2 part hardener used to strengthen polyurethane coatings, such as our Leather Finish & Adhesion P...From £5.95
Add to the Leather Finish for a much harder wearing & longer lasting finish, or add to the Adhesion Promoter to gain greater adhesion to leather & vinyl.View Product
- Leather Sealant
Easily replace the finish to leather with a handy spray-on application. Creates a quick drying, r...From £10.95
Easily replace the finish to leather with a handy spray-on application. Creates a quick drying, robust, damage resistant layer that seals and protects the leather after applying Leather Colourant.View Product