Leather Dyes & Restoration
Leather Dyes & Leather Restoration
A specialist range of products to dye leather and restore colour to leather items of any kind or re-colour leather completely. Perfect for restoring colour to leather car interiors, sofas, clothing and other leather goods that have suffered colour loss, scuffing or fading to the original colour.
- Leather Recolouring Balm
Restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratched car interiors, sofas and...From £21.95
A coloured leather balm, designed to quickly and easily restore the colour to all absorbent leather.
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Ideal leather balm for restoring colour to faded and scratched leather
- Suitable for all types and colours of leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 16 colours available to match every shade
- Complete Leather Repair Kit
Repair small tears, scuffs, scratches & to touch up colour loss to all items of leather.From £25.00
A perfectly designed kit for repairing small tears, scuffs, scratches and to touch up colour loss to all items of leather.
- Matches any colour of leather
- Suitable for all leather types
- No experience or technical ability required
- Contains glue and filler to repair leather with all types of damage
- Near invisible repairs achievable
- Simple and easy-to-use repair kit
- Professional products for DIY leather repair
- Long-lasting, hard-wearing repairs
- Complete Leather Restoration Kit
Complete kit to clean, restore and protect your favorite leather items.From £44.95
Leather cleaning, restoration and protection kit to restore the colour to all leather items
- Includes our award-winning Leather Ultra Clean
- Includes the amazing Leather Re-Colouring Balm
- Includes Leather Protection Cream to protect from stains and spills
- Clean, restore and protect sofas, car seats, clothing, handbags and more
Purchase individually, this kit would cost over £60.View Product
- Leather Colourant Kit
To change the colour of leather or restore all worn & faded leather itemsFrom £54.95
A complete kit designed for anyone to be able to change the colour of leather or restore all worn and faded leather items with no previous experience or technical ability.
- Perfect for repairing damage caused by colour-loss or wear and tear
- Contains everything you need for a DIY Professional leather colour repair at home
- Same products used by professional upholsterers
- Full simple step-by-step instructions included and tutorial videos available below
- Can be used on all leather and is perfect for repairing leather colour damage on sofas, car interiors, shoes, jackets and much more.
- Leather Repair Paint
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £9.95
Our all-in-one Leather Repair Paint colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible & hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- No need for separate coat of finish
- For quick, simple, and professional repairs
- Can be applied by sponge, brush, or spray
- Formerly called Self Seal Colourant
- Antique Finish Kit
Specialist kit to restore the colour to chesterfields and antique style leathers.From £49.95
Specially formulated colours to re-apply the colour to worn antique and rub off style leathers - the most popular being the chesterfield sofa.
- Easy to use
- Achieves professional results
- Can be restored to look brand new, or antiqued (used)
- Long lasting finish
- Leather Finish Kit
Lacquer to seal leather - cures sticky areas. Enhance the shine or make your leather matt.From £32.95
Professional lacquer to seal leather - cures sticky & tacky areas. Can also be used to enhance the shine or make your leather matt - it's your choice!
- Soft and silky finish
- Excellent scuff resistance
- Extremely flexible
- Water resistant
- Leather Steering Wheel Repair Kit
Repair, restore and recolour your leather steering wheel, everything you need in one handy kit.From £25.00The ideal kit; perfectly designed for restoring or repairing any old, worn or faded leather steering wheel.
- Easy to use
- Professional results
- Clean, degrease, repair and restore colour
- Achieve near invisible repairs
- Robust, long-lasting restorations
- Shoe Colouring Kit
A quick and easy method of changing or restoring the colour to any item of footwear, whether leat...From £8.95
A quick and easy method of changing or restoring the colour to any item of footwear, whether leather, fabric, or suede.
- Completely transform any item of leather, suede, or fabric footwear with one handy shoe dye kit.
- Perfect for restoring colour to old, faded shoes.
- Shoe colourant is colour safe; providing a water-resistant, durable coating
- This shoe dye restores leather and suede shoes, as well as fabric, canvas and silk.
- Easy Leather Restoration Kit
Re-Colouring Balm + Ultra Clean; cleans and restores leather. A great value restoration kit.From £34.95 Regular Price £46.85
Cleaning and colour restoration for absorbent leather in one great value package.
- All-in-one kit, perfect for cleaning and restoring colour to scratched or faded leather
- Quick, safe and easy-to-use
- Includes our specialist leather cleaner designed to remove ingrained dirt with ease
- Suitable for all colours of leather
- The leather balm will restore colour to any leather
- Suitable for all leather; sofas, car interiors, shoes, clothes, and accessories!
Leather Dye Summary
Our range of leather dye and leather restoration products are designed for use on furniture, car interiors, clothes, shoes, handbags, and all other items of leather. A lot of people search for Leather Dye to restore or dye their leather, but this is not always the right type of product.
Products to dye leather
Leather Balm – Our Leather Re-Colouring Balm soaks into and dyes leather restoring the colour. This is great for fading, colour loss or light scuffs and scratches on all types of leather.
Products to restore leather
You can use the leather Balm as mentioned above.
Leather Colourant Kit – Often referred to as a Leather Dye Kit, but it does not actually dye the leather. Instead, it removes the old coatings applied in the tannery and allows you to restore the leather to the original colour or change the colour completely.
Leather Steering Wheel Restoration – Use this kit to restore leather steering wheels.
If you’re looking to paint leather, then use our Leather Paint. This should be use for painting designs onto leather. If you’re looking for leather paint to repair leather, then check out our Leather Repair products.