Leather Craft Range
We have a wide selection of leather dyes, paints, edge coats, finishes and specialist products to create unique and custom effects on leather.
These products are aimed at people and businesses who are creating items out of leather and require specialist products to finish their projects.
- Leather Paint
Extremely flexible leather paint for painting any design on all leathers.From £5.95
A non-flammable, polyurethane paint, designed for artists and creatives to colour designs on leather, or fabric items
- Extremely flexible; it will never crack, flake or peel
- Excellent colour coverage: white paint covers black leather in one coat!
- Applied by brush or spray
- Soft, delicate and natural look & feel
- Leather Glue SB
Strong, quick drying and very flexible solvent based Leather Glue.£8.95
An easy to use, strong and flexible Solvent Based Glue used for gluing leather.
- Extremely strong
- Quick drying - sets naturally in minutes but strengths over 24 hours
- Excellent for cosmetic repairs
- Can be used to glue leathers together and for gluing leather to other materials
- Leather Natural Finish
Imparts a soft and smooth finish that enhances the tooled leather’s patina.From £4.95
A clear finish that protects the leather whilst maintaining its natural look and feel
- Enhances the leathers lustre
- Protects against stains, spills and scuffing
- Added wax for further softness
- Subtle coating protects from everyday use
- Moisture resistant while still breathable
- Edge Paint
Flexible coating to colour the edges of leatherFrom £5.95
A non-flammable, polyurethane paint which colours and finishes raw, or coated leather edges, all in one application.
- Extremely flexible: can withstand 100,000
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- Excellent colour coverage
- Fast drying
- Soaks in to create a thin covering
- Can be applied over the Edge Coat
- Leather Dye Reducer
Alcohol-based dye reducing agent£4.50
An alcohol based product used to reduce the intensity of the Dye Pro, and to maintain its penetration
- Helps create lighter tones within the Dye Pro range
- Helps improve leathers that dye unevenly
- Makes the dye go further
- Antique Paste
A thick coloured, wax-based paste used to give an antique effect on tooled leatherFrom £9.95
A thick, wax based, coloured paste used to create an antique effect to tooled leather.
- Creates an antique effect
- Emphasises tooled areas
- Highlights key areas
- Available in black and dark brown