Professional Leather Products
- Crosslinker Eco
Crosslinker Eco is a non-hazardous cross-linker designed to strengthen leather finish for a stron...From £5.50
Fast curing, ready-to-use crosslinking agent used to strengthen polyurethane coatings for a robust, professional finish.
- Toughens Leather Finish
- Greatly improves wet and dry rub resistance
- Greatly improves colour fastness
- Significantly reduces water sensitivity
- Increases resistance to perspiration, grease and oil
- Crosslinker X
2 part hardener used to strengthen polyurethane coatings, such as our Leather Finish & Adhesion P...From £5.95
Add to the Leather Finish for a much harder wearing & longer lasting finish, or add to the Adhesion Promoter to gain greater adhesion to leather & vinyl.View Product
- Leather Revive
Oil based conditioner used to soften old, dried out and hard leathers.From £12.95
A liquid conditioner used for softening and reviving old and tired leather which has become hard brittle and dry.
- Restores dried out leather
- Softens hard, brittle and stiff leather
- Easy to apply with great results
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Extends any leather items functional life
- Cost effective alternative to purchasing replacements for old leather items
- Adhesion Promoter
Improves the adhesion of colourants to leather & vinyl.From £14.50
Improves the adhesion of our Colourants to leather & vinyl.
- Extremely flexible
- Ideal for high use areas
- Greatly improves adhesion to leather and vinyl surfaces
- Once dried, the Adhesion Promoter becomes tacky so creates a better base for our Colourants to adhere to
- Use with Crosslinker X
- Colour Matching Kit
Using our colour matching booklet, instructions and colourants you’ll easily match all colours of...£224.95
In this comprehensive kit you get all the product, tools and equipment you’ll ever need to make colour matching easy!
- Colour Matching Booklet & User Guide
- 15 x 250ml Standard Leather Colourant
- 1 x 500ml White Leather Colourant
- Scales: weigh to 2 decimal places for accurate weighing of Colourant
- 500ml Matting Agent
- 50 mixing cups
- 50 stirrers
- Pro Ink Remover
Highly Effective Solution for Removing Stubborn Ink Stains.From £13.50
- Quickly and easily removes stubborn ink stains from leather.
- Removes ink stains; both old and new.
- Use on all leather types.
- Perfect for permanent marker, ball point pen, felt tip, fountain pen and more.
- Urine Remover
Cleans & removes strong odours and stains caused by children, pets & general accidentsFrom £8.95
Completely eliminates strong and persisitent urine smells and urine stains
- Urine Smell Remover - completely removes odours by urine
- Urine Stain Remover- removes staining caused by urine
- Eradicates odours new and old
- Neutralises odour on contact
- Suitible for fabrics; carpets, clothes and upholstery
- Great for leather, wood and all other surfaces
- Pro Leather Cleaning Kit
Designed to professionally clean, condition & protect all leather items.£279.95
The Leather Cleaning Kit is an ideal starter kit to offer a comprehensive cleaning service for all articles of leather. With a bulk supply of Furniture Clinic's main cleaning chemicals, this kit is the perfect solution to all cleaning needs.View Product
- Airbrush Propellant Can
For powering the airbrush.From £6.95
The airbrush propellant can is a gas can used to propel the Airbrush when spraying products such as dyes, paints and finishes.
The can is a large 400ml can and is enough to roughly spray product onto 1 car seat or other item of a similar size.
We cannot send these cans via Royal Mail and so you must select a courier option when checking out.View Product