- Beeswax Polish
Beeswax feeds, protects and enhances the shine on all wooden surfaces, natural and finished.£10.95
A clear beeswax polish designed to feed and protect bare wood, and to protect all other wooden surfaces.
- Natural Beeswax formula feeds, enhances and protects all fine wooden surfaces
- Soft wax - easy to apply & more cost-effective than aerosol and other alternatives
- Clear wax - doesn't alter the colour of the surface it is applied too
- Provides an instant, long-lasting shine
- Cleans, nourishes, and protects
- Suitable for all wooden surfaces
- Wood Wax & Polish
Our Wood Wax & Polish is a specialist formula, designed to feed, protect & enhance the natural be...From £10.50
An easy-to-use, wood wax polish for all wooden surfaces
- Natural formula does not contain any silicone.
- Infused with beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil.
- Prevents drying and deterioration.
- Suitable for finished and unfinished wood.
- Easy to use wood wax
- Wood Wax Kit
Beeswax Polish, Wood Cleaner and accessories all in one kit£26.50
The Wood Wax Kit has been designed to clean and wax all wooden surfaces with ease.
- Works on any type of wood
- Contains everything you need
- Polishes and Protects
- Contains Wood Cleaner & Beeswax Polish
- Contains sanding pads and cloths
Types of Door Waxes
There are a variety of waxes available to help maintain, protect and polish wood doors. We use natural beeswax and carnauba wax in our formulations, to provide a high quality wax finish to all doors.
Our door waxes are suitible for use on veneered wood doors, solid wood doors or for waxing new wood, or restoring old wood doors.