- Leather Recolouring Balm
Restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratched car interiors, sofas and...From £21.95
A coloured leather balm, colour restorer and restoration cream
- Quickly and easily restores the colour to faded and scratched leather
- Suitable for all types and colours of leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 16 colours available to match every shade
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Leather Repair Kit
Repair small tears, scuffs & scratches, and touch up colour loss. Works on all items of leather a...From £26.95
Leather Repair kit for repairing small tears, scuffs, scratches and to touch up colour loss to all items of leather or vinyl.
- Simple and easy-to-use repair kit
- Contains all you need to repair different types of damage
- Matches any colour of leather
- Suitable for all leather types and vinyl
- No experience or technical ability required
- Near invisible repairs achievable
- For use on chairs and sofas, car seats, handbags and more
- Long-lasting, hard-wearing repairs
- Leather Steering Wheel Repair Kit
Repair, restore and recolour your leather steering wheel, everything you need in one handy kit.From £25.95The ideal kit; perfectly designed for restoring or repairing any old, worn or faded leather steering wheel.
- Easy to use
- Professional results
- Clean, degrease, repair and restore colour
- Achieve near invisible repairs
- Robust, long-lasting restorations
- Leather Repair Paint
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £12.95
Our all-in-one Leather Repair Paint colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible & hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- No need for separate coat of finish
- For quick, simple, and professional repairs
- Colourfast and scuff resistant
- Can be applied by sponge, brush, or spray
- Formerly called Self Seal Colourant
- Heavy Filler
Thick, paste based filler used for fixing scuffs & holesFrom £9.95
A thick, paste-based leather filler used for fixing damaged leather.
- Extremely flexible
- Perfect for repairing rips, tears, burns scuffs and holes
- Suitable for high use areas
- Sandable when dry
- Available in black and white
- Sanding Pads
Foam backed abrasive pads for sanding and finishing leather and woodFrom £7.95
Foam based abrasive pad used for sanding & finishing
- Available as individual pads or on a roll
- Lasts up to five times longer than ordinary foam backed sandpaper
- Can be used wet or dry
- Low clogging
- Great flexibility
- Repair Add-On
All the products you need to repair leather in conjunction with our Leather Colourant Kit.£15.50
To be used with our Leather Colourant Kit to achieve all types of leather repair.
- For repairing holes, tears and cracking
- Extremely flexible products for a long-lasting repair
- Suitable for high use areas
- Works alongside the Leather Colourant Kit
Leather Car Seat & Leather Sofa Repair
Two of the main items we repair are leather car seats and leather sofas. So we've made sure our specialist range of products works brilliantly on both items. Our leather repair products can be used to make repairs to all other items of leather.
Leather Sofa Repair
If you're looking to repair a leather sofa, we have a huge range of specialist leather repair products available. From repairing a small scuff or scratch, to restoring the colour to faded and damaged items of leather. Our products can be used to fix any colour and type of leather sofa, so it doesn't matter what your leather sofa is made from, you'll be able to fix it using Furniture Clinic leather sofa repair products.
From children and pets, to accidental damage, a leather sofa is used daily and takes a lot of wear & tear. Our complete range of leather sofa repair products have been designed to not only simply and easily repair a leather sofa, but also stand the test of time. So once you have spent your time making a leather sofa repair, you can rest assured that the Furniture Clinic products used will withstand all the day to day usage of your sofa.
Leather Car Seat Repair
If you need to repair a leather car seat, the same leather repair products can be used. We have developed a specialist range of products for leather repair over many years that have been featured in many car magazines. These include specialist products for leather steering wheel repair, as well as our best-selling leather car seat repair products.
Leather car seats suffer a tremendous amount of wear & tear, are damaged by UV rays from the sun, and can suffer from stains and spills. All of our leather care seat repair products have been designed with this in mind, so from the moment you have repaired your leather car seat, you can be comforted to know that the products will bend and flex with the leather, providing you with a long-lasting car seat repair.