Specialist Mould Remover for use on delicate materials. Removes all mould stains and mould smells from fabric, leather, and wood.
- Powerful all-in-one mould remover for fabric, leather, wood, and other delicate surfaces
- Eliminates mould and associated odour on contact
- Prevents mould growth from reoccurring
- Kills mould spores
About Mould Remover
Mould Remover is highly effective at eliminating mould on any surface, on contact. Specifically designed to remove mould and prevent its regrowth. It is the perfect mould removal solution for all household mould problems.
As well as killing the mould itself, Mould Remover removes all odours associated with mould, mildew, foods and liquids.
Application is simple; just spray the Mould Remover onto the surface and leave it for 10-15 minutes for it to kill the mould.
Our Mould Remover is specially formulated for removing mould from delicate surfaces such as fabric and leather.
Mould Remover is Suitable For
Mould remover kills the spores and growths associated with mould on any surface, soft or hard, such as Leather, Fabric, Cloth and Wood. By destroying the spores, Mould Remover not only removes the original growth but will also stop the mould from reoccurring.
For outdoor wood and garden furniture, use our Teak Brightener to remove mould and any green staining.
Mould Removers Coverage and Shelf Life
500ml Mould Remover is enough to:
Remove mould from a full three-piece suite two times!
The product is specially treated to resist bacterial growth and will safely last 5 years if stored in a cool cupboard with the lid fastened.
How to remove mould stains
Mould removal is a simple task, shown in the below mould removal instructions.
Step 1 - mould removal preparation
- Always test on an unseen area before use.
- If the surface is thick with mould, clean the excess off using a cloth.
Step 2 - killing the mould
- Spray the Mould Remover onto the contaminated area and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- During this time the Mould Remover will attack and kill the mould spores.
Step 3 - removing the mould
- Rinse the surface with clean water, or if applying to leather, wipe the surface down with a slightly wet cloth.
- Repeat the process, if necessary.
Mould Removal Tips
- Do not rub mould stains. Instead, blot them with a clean cloth. We recommend a Microfibre Cloth.
- The Mould Remover kills the root cause of the mould: the spores. This will not only remove the mould staining and smell, but because the spores are destroyed, it also prevents the mould from reoccurring.
- The Mould Remover is intended for removing mould from fabric, leather, and wood. It is formulated to be gentle, yet effective. We do not recommend it for removing mould stains from bathroom tiles or other surfaces as it is not tested for use on those surfaces.
Mould Remover FAQ
Q. Is the product a black mould remover?
A. Yes, our Mould Remover can be used to remove black mould stains on fabric, carpets, clothes, upholstery, leather and wood. However, due to the different materials black mould can stain, we can’t guarantee that the Mould Remover will always remove a black mould stain.
Q. Can Mould Remover be used to eliminate mould on walls and window frames?
A. Mould Remover is formulated to be highly effective at removing mould and killing mould spores on any surface. It is ideal for use on furniture, wood, and fabric surfaces. However, it has not been extensively tested on other surfaces, so we can not guarantee its success.
Q. Can I use Mould Remover on my chairs/sofa/furniture?
A. Mould Remover will eliminate mould and kill the associated spores on any surface, it is a safe and effective solution to remove mould on all types of furniture, whether made from wood, fabric or leather. Mould Remover will kill the mould on contact.
Q. Will Mould Remover prevent the mould from coming back?
A. Absolutely. When applied correctly, mould remover will completely remove all mould growth and kill the spores. This will prevent mould from regrowing after treating the area and negates the health risks associated with inhaling mould spores.
Q. Will Mould Remover damage my wood/fabric/leather surfaces?
A. No, if instructions are followed correctly and the area is wiped down/rinsed after application, Mould Remover will eliminate all types of mould without damaging any of the surfaces it is used on.
Q. How to remove mould from fabric?
A. As a specialst mould remover for fabrics, our product is ideal. You simply need to spray the mould remover onto the fabric and it will kill the mould spores. For more instructions on how to remove mould from fabrics, see the 'instructions' section of this mould remover page.