Red Wine Stain Remover
Specifically designed red wine stain remover for removing wine stains from all carpets, clothes and upholstery.
- Removes stubborn stains caused by red wine, fizzy drinks, and fruit juice
- Can be used on carpets, upholstery and all other fabric, including wool and silk
- Penetrates into the fabric for deep cleaning
- Safe to use water-based formula
- Removes old, dried in stains
- Size - 500ml to remove many red wine stains
About Red Wine Stain Remover
A specialist cleaning solution used for removing red wine, curry, fizzy drink and fruit Juice stains from carpets, clothes & upholstery. Spray the stain remover onto the red wine stain and blot with a clean cloth to remove the stain; removing red wine stains is easier than you think!
As you spray the Red Wine Stain Remover onto the stain, you'll see it instantly kill the red wine colour as it neutralises the stain.
Red Wine Stain Remover is a water-based product and so is non-hazardous and non-flammable, It contains no solvents or abrasives and so is gentle and kind to the skin. Use it to remove red wine stains from all fabrics, no matter how delicate they are.
It is the perfect solution for removing stains such as:
Fizzy drinks such as Cola or Irn-Bru
Red Wine Stain Remover is Suitable For
The Red Wine Stain Remover can be safely used on a wide variety of fabric types including:
Olefin or Polypropylene
Its also great on Canvas, Microfibre, Velvet and other materials.
Red Wine Stain Removers Coverage and Shelf Life
500ml of Red Wine Stain Remover should be sufficient to remove about five stains caused by red wine where a full glass has spilled.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Store between 8°C and 30°C.
Once opened, use within three years.
How to remove red wine stains
It is easier than you think to remove red wine stains using the Red Wine Stain Remover. The same removal instructions apply to carpets, clothes and upholstery.
Step 1 - Red wine stain removal preparation
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area before using.
- Check for dye stability, colour change and texture change.
Step 2 - Removing the red wine stain
- Spray the Red Wine Stain Remover directly onto the stain so the surface is wet, and agitate it with a brush or Microfibre Cloth.
- Blot with a clean piece of cloth, dabbing from the outside of the stain to the centre. DO NOT RUB.
- Keep applying the stain remover in this way until the stain is removed or no more stain is transferred onto the cloth.
Step 3 - Treatment after stain removal
- Clean the area with the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, and then rinse with warm water to remove excess cleaning residues.
- Apply the Carpet and Upholstery Protector to help prevent future red wine stains.
Instructional VideosWatch the video below showing you how to remove red wine stain from carpets
Red Wine Stain Remover - FAQ
Q. Can I use the Red Wine Stain Remover on any fabric?
A. Yes, it has been designed to tackle stubborn stains on any type of fabric surface, it is even safe to use on delicate fabrics such as wool or silk. Use it to remove red wine stains on carpets, clothes and upholstery.
Q. Will it damage my fabric or cause the colour to fade?
A. No, the Red Wine Stain Remover contains no solvents or harsh chemicals that would cause damage or fading to your fabrics. In the majority of cases, no damage or colour loss will occur, however, it is always recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous area, and double check that no damage or colour loss occurs before applying to a larger area.
Q. Can I use it to treat stains other than red wine?
A. Yes, although it is formulated for red wine stains, we have found it to be very effective at removing curry stains, fizzy drinks, fruit juices and other alcohols.
If you have a stain caused by anything other than red wine and the above, we strongly recommend that you first try removing it with the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner. If this does not work, you can then try using the Red Win Stain Remover too.
Q. How can I protect my fabric sofa/chairs/clothing/upholstery/carpets from staining in the future?
A. In order to protect your fabric items against staining, we recommend the use of our Fabric Care Kit, which combines our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner and our Carpet & Upholstery Protector, to give you everything you need to guard against all types of staining and dirt in the future.
Q. How do you remove red wine stains from carpet?
A. If you want to know how to remove red wine stains, from any surface, watch our how-to video or read the instructions on this page. The red wine stain removal process is very simple and you'll be amazed at how quick and easily the stains are removed.