UK-Wide technicians available to come to your home
Skilled technicians using long-lasting proven technique.
Over 20 years of experience in carpentry & repair
Guaranteed to not fade, flake or peel.
Using professional techniques developed and used uniquely by us, we bring to you a guaranteed restoration service for all leather & vinyl car interiors. We use the same type of products to re-colour your leather that are used when your leather is first made.
When we restore the colour or change the colour of your leather interior we guarantee that it won't ever fade, flake, peel, crack or wear away.
The product and technique we use is tried and tested and we are 100% confident that it will last! You are welcome to come round to our workshop and see examples of leather that we have re-coloured.
The products used have been developed with years of knowledge and experience in the leather industry. We manufacture the colours and finishes we'll apply to your leather, which guarantees a top quality result each time.
Lasting repairs are made to damaged areas then the exact colour is matched and used to re-colour the leather seat so the repair is seamless. We do not use standard water based dyes like other companies. We use hard wearing PU finishes, which have excellent coverage of colour and are far superior with rub fastness (wear & tear), adhesion of colour and life span. Designed to feel soft, silky & natural.
The methods and products we use are traditional and offer you a lovely finished job that will look and feel like natural leather. The process we use is similar to connollising however we have far improved on this out dated method with the use of new uniquely developed products, exclusive to us.
1. We thoroughly prepare the leather for colouring. We clean and remove all dirt from cracks and creases and then apply special chemicals to remove the manufactured finish. This opens the leather up allowing it to absorb and take the colouring in a better fashion.
2. At this stage we make any repairs to the leather. Worn, cracked and weak leather would now be either replaced or strengthened and we'd fix and re-grain any cuts, rips, tears, burns or holes.
3. Colour is then applied. The first coat is applied by hand working it into all natural creases and hard to reach areas. A second coat is then applied using a spray gun for a natural and even finish.
4. That is where most companies stop; however, we have developed an extremely hard wearing top coat lacquer to seal the colour in. We supply this lacquer too many manufactures as it provides superior strength to their leather.
6. After colouring your leather we then spray this lacquer on top. This seals in the colour and greatly increases the life span you would expect to get from the leather. The lacquer also improves the texture of the leather giving it a smooth, soft & silky feel.
Still not convinced? Have a look at our Photo Gallery