We have a specialist range of worktop oils that are suitable for use on all types of wood worktops. Danish Oil is our preferred worktop oil as it is hard wearing, water repellent and brings out the natural beauty of the grain on all worktop surfaces it is applied too.
If you are looking for a 100% natural worktop oil then Tung Oil is a pure oil derived naturally from the nut of the tung tree.
- Worktop Maintenance Kit
Clean & restore all kitchen worktops for a professional, like new finish.£39.95
Clean and restore all kitchen worktops for a professional, like-new finish with our worktop oil maintenance kit.
- Worktop oil to protect and nourish
- Enhances the colour and grain
- Imparts an attractive, natural, satin sheen
- Provides a durable, water and stain resistant finish
- Suitable for all types of wooden worktops
- Prolongs the life of all worktops
- Cutting Board Maintenance Kit
Use to restore and maintain all types of wooden chopping boards£22.95
The perfect kit for keeping your chopping boards and kitchen utensils healthy and in good condition.
- Made using food grade oil
- Colourless, odourless, and tasteless products
- Use to protect, maintain, and restore
- Hydrates wood, preventing cracking and drying
- Great for all types of wood
- Danish Oil
A blend of natural oils & resins used to seal and finish all types of wood including teak, oak, m...From £8.95
Danish Wood Oil is a unique blend of natural oils and resins that penetrate, and enhance the natural beauty of all wooden surfaces.
- Suitable for use on all types of wood
- Easy to apply and dries quickly
- Durable: water and stain resistant
- Provides an attractive, natural, satin finish
- Helps prevent drying and deterioration
- Pure Tung Oil
Out Tung Oil is a hard wearing, water resistant oil for all indoor and outdoor wood.From £13.95
Tung Oil is a hard wearing, water resistant oil for all indoor and outdoor wood.
- 100% natural, non-toxic and food safe
- Highly resistant to water and food stains
- Helps to prevent drying and deterioration of wood
- Dries to a natural matt finish
- Good penetration into all types of wood
- Boiled Linseed Oil
A beautiful oil to use with endless applications. Improved penetration, durability and drying time.From £7.95
Boiled Linseed Oil is heat treated so it dries faster than regular linseed oil. It penetrates wood to form a tough finish, producing a natural lustre.
- Superior quality oil forms hard-wearing finish
- Enhances the natural grain and colour of the wood
- Suitable for all types of wood (except exterior oak)
- Forms an attractive, subtle, natural lustre
- Seals and protects interior or exterior wood
- Helps prevent drying and deterioration
- Can also be used on stone, terracotta, and metal
- Cutting Board Oil
Food grade chopping board oil. Maintains, protects and restores chopping boards and moreFrom £9.95
Chopping Board Oil is the ideal solution to protect and restore chopping boards, butcher blocks and cutting boards.
- Food grade oil, completely safe
- Colourless, odourless and tasteless
- Quick and easy to apply
- Hydrates and seals to prevent cracking and drying
- Protects, restores, and enhances the appearance
- Cutting Board Conditioner
A traditional blend of mineral oils to restore and protect cutting boards, butcher blocks and woo...From £9.95
- Contains FDA compliant, food-grade mineral oil
- Natural waxes to maintain and protect
- Contains beeswax and carnauba wax
- Food safe formula, hydrates and prevents drying
About Worktop Oil
Worktop Oil isn’t a standard oil like Tung or Boiled Linseed Oil. It is a generalised term that covers any oil that is suitable for use on kitchen worktops.
Most oils are suitable for use as worktop oils, however some oils will work much better than others. Kitchen worktops need to be well protected, water repellent and food-safe, so all the worktop oils in this section of been specified because they enhance all of these properties.
A Worktop Oil should:
- Repel water and stains from worktops
- Enhance and nourish worktops
- Protect worktops against wear & tear
- Be food-safe
A Worktop Oil can be used to maintain new kitchen worktops, and also restore older worktops that have started to fade and become damaged. If you have a new kitchen worktop, then you should apply a Worktop Oil immediately, this will help to protect the worktop, keeping the wood in better condition for longer.
If you already have your worktops installed and they have seen better days, then using a Worktop Oil in conjunction with some cleaners and sanding pads, you’ll be able to get your worktops looking like new again.
Maintenance with Worktop Oil
You can use a Worktop Oil to maintain the finish on your wood and re-apply the oil on a regular basis to help keep the worktop in pristine condition. Regular maintenance with a Worktop Oil will help to keep the worktop looking great and prevent stains and spills from soaking into the wood.
It is important to apply a Worktop Oil from the moment your worktops and installed. Keeping your worktop protected from day one will make maintenance and upkeep of the wooden surface much easier.
Restoration with Worktop Oil
You can’t use a Worktop Oil on its own to restore kitchen worktops. The wood will need to be cleaned, sanded and then oiled. However, we have included all the tools and accessories needed to restore a kitchen worktop in our Worktop Maintenance Kit.
The process is simple, clean and sand the wooden worktops to remove and dirt, staining and damage. Then apply the Worktop Oil to restore, enhance and protect the wood.