Car Interior Care Products
Specialist Products For Leather & Fabric Car Interiors
We've manufactured leather care products since 2005 and the automotive industry has played a large part in the development of our product range. We work closely with car clubs, dealerships and manufacturers to provide leather car interior products that have been specifically created with the car market in mind.
Our range includes leather restoration products to repair damage such as scuffs, scratches, holes, tears and more for leather car interiors, both modern and classic, as well as cleaning and maintaining car seats. We also have products for the restoration of convertible roof's, carpets and fabric interiors and even a unique gel based air freshener to keep that new leather smell for longer!
- Leather Polish
Water-based polish used to give a deep gloss to all leathers.From £19.95
Our Leather Polish is a premium, water-based polish used to give a high shine to all leathers.
- Polishes to a high shine
- Protects and nourishes
- Silky smoothness
- Enhances colour
- Easy to use
- Leather Care Kit
Great value kit containing a massive 500ml leather cleaner and 500ml leather protector. Cleans, F...Special Price £29.95 Regular Price £32.95
Excellent leather care set combining 500ml Leather Cleaner and 500ml Protection Cream. Cleans, feeds, and protects whilst reinstating the original leather aroma.
- Quickly and easily cleans leather, even with deeply embedded dirt
- Prolongs the life of leather
- Protects leather against stains, spills, and ink
- Nourishes dried out and faded leather
- Infuses luxury leather aroma
- Suitable for all leather types and colours
- Leather Ultra Clean
Deep cleans dirty leathers removing all dirt & grime from the grain with little effort.
All-purpose leather cleaner, providing safe, deep, effortless cleaning for all types of leather.
- Awarded best leather cleaner
- Cleans all leather types with ease, including faux leather
- Quickly and easily cleans leather with deeply embedded dirt
- Suitable for all colours of leather
- The leather cleaner achieves incredible results with little effort
- Perfect leather furniture cleaner and for leather car seats
- Turns to foam for easy cleaning
- Safe to use - no solvents or abrasives
- Leather Protection Cream
Leather Protection Cream feeds, protects and re-instates the smell into old and new leather items...From £10.95
With advanced barrier technology this protection cream feeds, nourishes and protects leather whilst restoring the luxurious leather aroma.
- Leather protector and conditioner in one - feeds, nourishes and protects
- Creates an invisible barrier protection that repels liquids, dirt, and stains
- Reinstates leather aroma
- Helps slow down colour fade from sunlight
- Suitable for all leather types and colours
- Leather Wipes
These handy leather wipes are perfect for quickly removing dirty marks from leather furniture, ca...From £0.99
Reliable and easy to use, these wipes are perfect to fit in a bag, or for easy access around the home when disaster strikes. Individually packed & sealed Leather wipes:
- Will last 10 years without drying out or going off
- Are brilliant for quickly wiping down furniture, car interiors and handbags
- Can be used to remove everyday household staining & marks
- Cleaning Brush
For cleaning leather and fabric, this brush makes quick work of cleaning at a great price.£4.95
Makes cleaning leather and fabric easier and quicker
- Produces a deeper clean
- Makes cleaning quicker and easier
- Penetrates into the grain of the leather to deep clean
- Soft, gentle cleaning action - cleans without damage to the surface
- Complete Leather Repair Kit
Repair small tears, scuffs & scratches, and touches up colour loss. Works on all items of leather...From £25.00
Leather Repair kit for repairing small tears, scuffs, scratches and to touch up colour loss to all items of leather or vinyl.
- Simple and easy-to-use repair kit
- Contains all you need to repair different types of damage
- Matches any colour of leather
- Suitable for all leather types and vinyl
- No experience or technical ability required
- Near invisible repairs achievable
- For use on chairs and sofas, car seats, handbags and more
- Long-lasting, hard-wearing repairs
- Leather Steering Wheel Repair Kit
Repair, restore and recolour your leather steering wheel, everything you need in one handy kit.From £25.00The ideal kit; perfectly designed for restoring or repairing any old, worn or faded leather steering wheel.
- Easy to use
- Professional results
- Clean, degrease, repair and restore colour
- Achieve near invisible repairs
- Robust, long-lasting restorations
- Leather Colourant Kit
To change the colour of leather or restore all worn & faded leather itemsFrom £54.95
A complete kit designed for anyone to be able to change the colour of leather or restore all worn and faded leather items with no previous experience or technical ability.
- Perfect for repairing damage caused by colour-loss or wear and tear
- Contains everything you need for a DIY Professional leather colour repair at home
- Same products used by professional upholsterers
- Full simple step-by-step instructions included and tutorial videos available below
- Can be used on all leather and is perfect for repairing leather colour damage on sofas, car interiors, shoes, jackets and much more.
- Fabric Care Kit
Great value kit containing both our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner and Protector. Great for all fabr...£24.95
An all-in-one kit to clean, protect and remove stubborn stains from all types of fabrics used in carpets and upholstery.
- Complete solution for cleaning & protecting fabric
- Suitable for delicates, such as wool or silk
- Effective protection from dirt and staining
- Suitable for use on furniture, clothing, carpets, and any other fabric item
500ml Cleaner - £14.95
500ml Protector - £14.95
Cleaning Brush - £4.95
Microfibre Cloth - £4.50
Normally £39.35, NOW ONLY
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
All in one cleaner & stain remover for carpets, upholstery & clothing.From £14.95
Water-based and environmentally friendly, our all in one upholstery cleaner and stain remover is fast, effective, and safe to use on all fabric items.
- Suitable for use on all fabrics, textiles, carpet, and upholstery
- Environmentally friendly: made from plant extracts
- Safe to use on delicate materials such as silk and wool
- Two-in-one cleaner & stain remover
- Can be used on home and car upholstery
- Carpet & Upholstery Protector
Repels all oil and water based stains from carpets and upholstery.From £14.95
Carpet Protector and Upholstery Protector to protect fabrics against all liquid and food-based staining.
- Repels wine and other spills
- Stops dirt and everyday soiling from soaking in
- Safe to use; water-based formula
- Does not alter the look or feel of any fabric
- One application protects for up to two years
- Leather Stain Remover
Leather Stain Remover will safely remove all stains from all leathers.
It’s ideal for remo...From £14.95
Easily removes even the toughest everyday stains from all items of leather.
- Dye Transfer from jeans, clothes & cushions
- Newspaper print
- Juice and food stains
- Nail varnish & paint stains
- Removes sticky marks too
- Mould Remover
Eliminates & Kills Mould On Contact.From £9.95
Specialist Mould Remover for use on delicate materials. Removes all mould stains and mould smells from fabric, leather, and wood.
- Powerful all-in-one mould remover for fabric, leather, wood, and other delicate surfaces
- Eliminates mould and associated odour on contact
- Prevents mould growth from reoccurring
- Kills mould spores
- High-strength and quick acting Mould Remover
- Leather Prep
Strong solvent cleaner used to remove the manufacturers finish from leather.From £9.95
A strong solvent based cleaner, used for removing the manufacturers finish from leather.
- An essential part of the preparation process
- Removes oils and waxes from the leathers surface
- Removes original coatings to ensure good adhesion
- Extremely efficient
- Can help to soften leather by removing old dried out coatings
- Leather Degreaser
Specialist product used for degreasing leather.
The Leather Degreaser will remove all grea...From £18.95
Designed to extract grease and oil contamination from leather furniture, car seats, clothing, and accessories.
- Removes food-based oil and grease stains
- Removes dark marks caused by body and hair oils
- Removes cooking oil and air freshener stains
- Draws the grease out from deep within the leather fibres
- Great for steering wheels
- Alcohol Cleaner
The Alcohol Cleaner removes all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise...From £9.95
The Alcohol Cleaner neutralises the leathers surface, removing all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise cause adhesion problems.
- Essential part of preparation
- Removes grease and grime
- Removes oils, waxes and silicones
- Improves adhesion of coatings
- Leather Revive
Oil based conditioner used to soften old, dried out and hard leathers.From £14.95
A liquid conditioner used to soften and revive old leather which has become hard, brittle and dry.
- Restores dried out leather
- Softens hard, brittle and stiff leather
- Easy to apply with great results
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Extends any leather item's functional life
- Cost effective alternative to purchasing replacements for old leather items
- Leather Recolouring Balm
Restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratched car interiors, sofas and...From £21.95
A coloured leather balm, colour restorer and restoration cream
- Quickly and easily restores the colour to faded and scratched leather
- Suitable for all types and colours of leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 16 colours available to match every shade
- Quick, safe, and easy to use