- Decking Oil Kit
Our Decking Oil Kit has been designed to provide you with the specialist tools and treatments tha...£74.95
Contains all the products you need to clean and oil your decking
- Cleans and protects decking
- Revives, restores and nourishes decking
- Quick acting Decking Cleaner that removes dirt, mould, and green staining
- Superior quality Decking Oil that enhances the wood, prevents drying, and reduces fading
- Specialist Decking Applicator Pad & Tray to speed up the application process
- Suitable for all types of wood decking
- Clear Decking Oil
Deeply Penetrates Wooden Decking to Enhance, Nourish & Protect£44.95
Superior quality clear decking oil that deeply penetrates all types of wooden decking to enhance, nourish and protect
- Advanced weather protection
- Enhances the natural beauty of decking
- Protects against wear & tear
- Reduces fading and sun damage
- Shower proof in two hours
- Clear oil for a natural finish
- 5 litre size covers 25m²
- Decking Stain
An oil-based Decking Stain that deeply penetrates all types of wooden decking to enhance, nourish...From £6.95
An oil-based Decking Stain that deeply penetrates all types of wooden decking to enhance, nourish and protect.
- Stains in one coat
- Advanced weather protection – showerproof in two hours
- Protects against wear & tear
- Highly concentrated decking stain
- Oil-based giving extra nourishment and longer protection
- Suitable for all types of wooden decking
- Marine Teak Restoration Kit
Used to clean, restore and protect worn and weathered marine teak.£44.95Out of stock
- Removes dirt, grease and grime from all marine teak
- Kills mould and mildew
- Restores grey and weathered marine teak to its natural colour
- Protects the wood from discolouration, drying out and cracking
- Ultimate Wood Maintenance Kit
Cleaner, Beeswax, Danish Oil - the complete wood care package.£41.95Out of stock
This kit contains everything you need to clean, oil and wax all items of wood.
- Works on all types of wood (oak, pine, walnut, etc)
- Great for waxing and oiling new wood
- Can be used to restore wood back to new
- Contains Wood Cleaner, Beeswax, Danish Oil
- Contains all accessories too
- Cutting Board Maintenance Kit
Use to restore and maintain all types of wooden chopping boards£23.95
The perfect kit for keeping your chopping boards and kitchen utensils healthy and in good condition.
- Made using food grade oil
- Colourless, odourless, and tasteless products
- Use to protect, maintain, and restore
- Hydrates wood, preventing cracking and drying
- Great for all types of wood
- Cladding Oil 5L
A UV protection oil to protect and enhance all timber cladding£74.95
A clear, UV protection oil that nourishes, protects, and enhances all types of timber cladding.
- Reduces greying
- Protects against sun damage
- Great for Oak, Cedar and Larch
- Protects against mould and algae
- Enhances the look of all timber
- Wood Wax Kit
Beeswax Polish, Wood Cleaner and accessories all in one kit£26.50
The Wood Wax Kit has been designed to clean and wax all wooden surfaces with ease.
- Works on any type of wood
- Contains everything you need
- Polishes and Protects
- Contains Wood Cleaner & Beeswax Polish
- Contains sanding pads and cloths
- Extra Tough Interior Wood Varnish
Protects soft and hard wood against scratches & stainsFrom £10.50A quick drying, water-based polyurethane interior wood varnish to protect all hard and soft woods against knocks, scratches and stains.• Clear Varnish; durable and non-yellowing finish• Great for doors, skirting, furniture and all interior woods• Enriches the natural colour and grain of wood• Suitable for new and previously stained wood• Low V.O.C content and virtually odour free• Easy to apply with brush or rollerView Product
- Wood Oil Kit
The Wood Oil Kit includes everything you need for oiling all wooden surfaces.£31.50
The complete kit when it comes to oiling and restoring all items of oiled wood.
- Works on all types of wood
- Can be used to oil new wood, or restore older wood
- Contains our premium Danish Oil
- Includes Wood Cleaner, Sanding Pads, Brushes, Cloths and more
- Everything you need to restore wood
- Harris Ultimate Shed & Fence Brush 100mm
Specifically designed to give you the ultimate finish when painting and staining exterior woodwork.£16.95
This swan neck brush has been ergonomically designed to make painting exterior woodwork as easy as possible.
- Paints 40% faster
- Storage case keeps paint wet for up to two weeks
- Use with both paints and stains
- Brilliant for Sheds, Fences and Decking
- Use with oil and water based products
- Sanding Pads
Foam backed abrasive pads for sanding and finishing leather and woodFrom £7.95
Foam based abrasive pad used for sanding & finishing
- Available as individual pads or on a roll
- Lasts up to five times longer than ordinary foam backed sandpaper
- Can be used wet or dry
- Low clogging
- Great flexibility
- Stiff Scrubbing Brush (2)
Heavy duty, stiff bristled, handheld scrubbing brushes for home and garden cleaning.£8.95
Set of two heavy duty hand scrubbing brushes with stiff natural bristles.
- Natural Wooden Scrubbing Brush
- Stiff Hard Wearing Bristles
- Remove Stubborn Dirt & Stains
- Hand-Held - 16cm x 5.5cm
- De-nibbing Pads
Make wooden surafces feel perfectly smooth after applying oils and varnishes.From £7.95
Our De-nibbing Pads (Finishing Pads) are used to give wooden finishes a perfectly smooth feel after the appliaction of an oil or varnish;
- Removes "nibs" and imperfections in finishes
- Foam backed for a softer,smoother finish
- Double sided de-nibbing pads
- Modern alternative to steel wool
- Can be washed and re-used
- Mould Remover
Eliminates & Kills Mould On Contact.From £9.95
Specialist Mould Remover for use on delicate materials. Removes mould stains and mould smells from fabric, leather, and wood.
- Powerful all-in-one mould remover for fabric, leather, wood, and other delicate surfaces
- Eliminates mould and associated odour on contact
- Prevents mould growth from reoccurring
- Kills mould spores
- High-strength and quick acting Mould Remover
- Hard Wax Repair Kit
Set of 4 hard wearing wax sticks that are melted into wood to repair large holes, dents & chips.From £24.95
The hard wax repair kit is designed for fixing larger damages to wooden surface such as dents, chips & holes. It's ideal for flooring and damage to the edges of furniture. Unlike the soft wax kit, the hard wax is melted onto the wood using the heat tool provided with the kit.
- Quick and easy to use
- Suitable for all types of wood
- Repairs severe damages
- Strong and long lasting repairs
- Extremely hard wearing
- Heat Mark & Water Stain Remover
Removes watermarks & heat marks caused by cups and spillages that cause cloudy/hazy white blooms ...£12.95Out of stock
Softens the existing lacquer on the wood allowing the trapped moisture to escape and then re-sets to a perfectly hard wearing & flawless finish.
- Removes fine scratches, heat marks, water and alcohol marks
- Quick and easy to use
- Only one application required
- Leaves a flawless finish
- Floor & Furniture Repair Kit
For repairing all types of wood, laminate, and veneers.From £9.95
For repairing all types of wood, laminate, and veneers
- Instant, professional results
- Simply rub it into any type of damage
- Fix cracks, dents, chips, holes and scratches
- For natural, finished, and painted surfaces
- Cost effective alternative to calling a professional
- 7 colour ranges available to match any shade
How to care for wood
All wooden surfaces need to be carefully maintained to help keep them looking their best. Failure to properly maintain wood can lead to staining, wear & tear on the surface and deterioration of the finish. Regular maintenance of wood with a wax, oil or varnish will help prevent these problems from occurring.
If you are looking to keep your wood clean from day to day dirt and grime, or to remove a build-up of wax and polish then our Wood Cleaner is an excellent product to use. For wood used outdoors, use either our Teak Cleaner or Decking Cleaner.
Waxing wood is a tried and tested way of treating wooden surfaces dating back hundreds of years. Beeswax is the most common and recommended treatment for waxing wood, and our Beeswax Furniture Polish has been developed to work to the highest of standards.
There are lots of different types of wood oils; all will enhance and protect wooden surfaces but each different wood oil will give a slightly different appearance. Some will darken the wood, some will make it shiny, and some will make the wood matt. The best wood oil for you is the one that is going to give the look and feel you desire.
There are some wood oils though that are just perfect for the job you need. We recommend teak oil for garden furniture as it provides great weather protection, enhances the wood and has a lovely natural finish. We recommend danish oil for worktops, and if you’re looking for a 100% natural oil, then you can’t beat Tung Oil.
Staining wood allows you to adjust or change the colour of any wooden surface to suit your desired look. A wood stain will soak into the wood, staining the timber and enhancing the natural beauty of the grain. A wood stain will provide some level of protection to the wood, but we always recommend finishing the wood afterwards with an oil, wax or varnish.
Often the hardest wearing wood finish, a wood varnish is typically painted onto the wood using a brush. Wood Varnishes provide a tough wood finish that will resist scuffing, scratching, and knocks, and also a finish that will help prevent liquid staining.
Our Interior Wood Varnish is a great wood finish for all wood projects used indoors.