- Shed & Fence Stain
A quick drying, highly concentrated wood stain that covers in one coat.£19.95
A quick drying, highly concentrated fence stain that covers in one coat.
- Enriched with wax for greater water protection
- Water-based formula – Easy clean up
- Easy to use – covers in one coat
- Apply by brush or spray
- Shower proof in one hour
- 5 Litres
- Marine Teak Restoration Kit
Used to clean, restore and protect worn and weathered marine teak.£39.95
- Removes dirt, grease and grime from all marine teak
- Kills mould and mildew
- Restores grey and weathered marine teak to its natural colour
- Protects the wood from discolouration, drying out and cracking
- Extra Tough Interior Wood Varnish
Protects soft and hard wood against scratches & stainsFrom £9.95A quick drying, water-based polyurethane interior wood varnish to protect all hard and soft woods against knocks, scratches and stains.• Clear Varnish; durable and non-yellowing finish• Great for doors, skirting, furniture and all interior woods• Enriches the natural colour and grain of wood• Suitable for new and previously stained wood• Low V.O.C content and virtually odour free• Easy to apply with brush or rollerView Product
- Stiff Scrubbing Brush
Heavy duty, stiff bristled, handheld scrubbing brush for home and garden cleaning.£5.95
Heavy duty hand scrubbing brush with stiff natural bristles.
- Natural Wooden Scrubbing Brush
- Stiff Hard Wearning Bristles
- Remove Stubborn Dirt & Stains
- Hand Held - 16cm x 5.5cm
- Harris Ultimate Shed & Fence Brush 100mm
Specifically designed to give you the ultimate finish when painting and staining exterior woodwork.£15.95
This swan neck brush has been ergonomically designed to make painting exterior woodwork as easy as possible.
- Paints 40% faster
- Storage case keeps paint wet for up to two weeks
- Use with both paints and stains
- Brilliant for Sheds, Fences and Decking
- Use with oil and water based products
- Sanding Pads
Foam backed abrasive pads for sanding and finishing leather and woodFrom £1.25
Foam based abrasive pad used for sanding & finishing
- Available as individual pads or on a roll
- Lasts up to five times longer than ordinary foam backed sandpaper
- Can be used wet or dry
- Low clogging
- Great flexibility
- De-nibbing Pads
Make wooden surafces feel perfectly smooth after applying oils and varnishes.From £1.95
Our De-nibbing Pads (Finishing Pads) are used to give wooden finishes a perfectly smooth feel after the appliaction of an oil or varnish;
- Removes "nibs" and imperfections in finishes
- Foam backed for a softer,smoother finish
- Double sided de-nibbing pads
- Modern alternative to steel wool
- Can be washed and re-used
- Mould Remover
Eliminates & Kills Mould On Contact.From £9.95
Specialist Mould Remover for use on delicates materials. Removes all mould stains and mould smells from fabric, leather and wood.
- Powerful all-in-one mould remover for fabric, leather, wood and other delicate surfaces.
- Eliminates mould and associated odour on contact.
- Prevents mould growth from recurring.
- Kills mould spores
- Soft Wax Repair Kit
Set of 4 soft wax wood fillers used for repairing scratches, dents, small holes & chips in wood.From £10.95
The soft wax repair kit is designed for fixing smaller damages to wooden surface such as scratches, small dents, chips & holes. It's ideal for flooring and damage to the edges of furniture. Unlike the hard wax kit which melts the wax, the soft wax is rubbing the wax into the damage.
- Simple & easy to use
- Enables anyone to repair damage to wood
- Choice of 3 kits to match any shade of wood or a mixed pack including all shades
- Cost effective alternative to calling a professional
- This wood filler kit can be used to fix scratches in wood, as well as dents, small holes, and chips in furniture
- Heat Mark & Water Stain Remover
Removes watermarks & heat marks caused by cups and spillages that cause cloudy/hazy white blooms ...£12.95Out of stock
Softens the existing lacquer on the wood allowing the trapped moisture to escape and then re-sets to a perfectly hard wearing & flawless finish.
- Removes fine scratches, heat marks, water and alcohol marks
- Quick and easy to use
- Only one application required
- Leaves a flawless finish
- Hard Wax Repair Kit
Set of 4 hard wearing wax sticks that are melted into wood to repair large holes, dents & chips.From £24.95
The hard wax repair kit is designed for fixing larger damages to wooden surface such as dents, chips & holes. It's ideal for flooring and damage to the edges of furniture. Unlike the soft wax kit, the hard wax is melted onto the wood using the heat tool provided with the kit.
- Quick and easy to use
- Suitable for all types of wood
- Repairs severe damages
- Strong and long lasting repairs
- Extremely hard wearing
How to care for wood
All wooden surfaces need to be carefully maintained to help keep them looking their best. Failure to properly maintain wood can lead to staining, wear & tear on the surface and deterioration of the finish. Regular maintenance of wood with a wax, oil or varnish will help prevent these problems from occurring.
If you are looking to keep your wood clean from day to day dirt and grime, or to remove a build-up of wax and polish then our Wood Cleaner is an excellent product to use. For wood used outdoors, use either our Teak Cleaner or Decking Cleaner.
Waxing wood is a tried and tested way of treating wooden surfaces dating back hundreds of years. Beeswax is the most common and recommended treatment for waxing wood, and our Beeswax Furniture Polish has been developed to work to the highest of standards.
There are lots of different types of wood oils; all will enhance and protect wooden surfaces but each different wood oil will give a slightly different appearance. Some will darken the wood, some will make it shiny, and some will make the wood matt. The best wood oil for you is the one that is going to give the look and feel you desire.
There are some wood oils though that are just perfect for the job you need. We recommend teak oil for garden furniture as it provides great weather protection, enhances the wood and has a lovely natural finish. We recommend danish oil for worktops, and if you’re looking for a 100% natural oil, then you can’t beat Tung Oil.
Staining wood allows you to adjust or change the colour of any wooden surface to suit your desired look. A wood stain will soak into the wood, staining the timber and enhancing the natural beauty of the grain. A wood stain will provide some level of protection to the wood, but we always recommend finishing the wood afterwards with an oil, wax or varnish.
Often the hardest wearing wood finish, a wood varnish is typically painted onto the wood using a brush. Wood Varnishes provide a tough wood finish that will resist scuffing, scratching, and knocks, and also a finish that will help prevent liquid staining.
Our Interior Wood Varnish is a great wood finish for all wood projects used indoors.