Items 81-100 of 20
- Leather Prep
Strong solvent cleaner used to remove the manufacturer's finish from leather.From £10.50
A strong solvent based cleaner, used for removing the manufacturer's finish from leather.
- An essential part of the preparation process
- Removes oils and waxes from the leathers surface
- Removes original coatings to ensure good adhesion
- Extremely efficient
- Can help to soften leather by removing old dried out coatings
- Alcohol Cleaner
The Alcohol Cleaner removes all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise...From £10.50
The Alcohol Cleaner neutralises the leathers surface, removing all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise cause adhesion problems.
- Essential part of preparation
- Removes grease and grime
- Removes oils, waxes and silicones
- Improves adhesion of coatings
- Leather Edge Coat Applicator
Easy-to-use tool for painting the edges of leather£11.95
An Edge Coat Applicator which gives a smooth and more consistent finish when painting the edges of leather.
- Quick and easy to use
- Gives a smooth, consistent finish
- Use to apply leather edge paints and finishes
- Easy to clean
- Works on raw or coated edges
- Ideal tool for use in leather craft
- Crosslinker Eco
Crosslinker Eco is a non-hazardous cross-linker designed to strengthen leather finish for a stron...From £8.95
Fast curing, ready-to-use crosslinking agent used to strengthen polyurethane coatings for a robust, professional finish.
- Toughens Leather Finish
- Greatly improves wet and dry rub resistance
- Greatly improves colour fastness
- Significantly reduces water sensitivity
- Increases resistance to perspiration, grease and oil
- Leather Colourant
Safe to use and non flammable leather colourant used for repairing & restoring leatherFrom £15.95Extremely flexible and durable colourant, designed for restoring or changing the colour of any leather item.
- Extremely Flexible: It can with withstand over 250,000 flexes.
- Hard wearing and high colour coverage.
- Soft, delicate & natural look and feel.
- Available in 16 mixing colours or one of over 10,000 colours in our database.
- Colour matching service to match your leather exactly.
- Leather Repair Sub Patch
Extremely flexible cloth backing for repairing holes & tears.From £9.95
A very flexible leather repair patch used to form a strong backing for leather repairs.
- Sizes available: 50cm² or 1m².
- Strong leather repair patch
- Flexes and moves with the leather
- Creates a long lasting leather repair
- Leather Glue SB
Strong, quick drying and very flexible solvent based Leather Glue.£9.95
An easy to use, strong and flexible Solvent Based Glue used for gluing leather.
- Extremely strong
- Quick drying - sets naturally in minutes but strengthens over 24 hours
- Excellent for cosmetic repairs
- Can be used to glue leathers together and for gluing leather to other materials
- Airbrush Propellant Can
For powering the airbrush.From £14.95
Small airbrush for all types of spraying.£19.95
A compact airbrush kit capable of spraying all types of paint with an adjustable spray pattern
- Small, convenient airbrush kit
- Suitable for spraying all types of paint
- Detachable glass jar for easy refills
- Adjustable spray that achieves professional results
- Accessories included to connect it to chosen air source
- Easy to use and easy to clean
Items 81-100 of 20
OUR LEATHER CARE CATEGORIES
At Furniture Clinic, our extensive number of leather products are designed to be as custom as possible: ensuring that every leather care problem has an individualised solution to guarantee the best results. We currently have products available online in the following categories:
Leather Restoration – If you’re looking to restore the colour to a sofa or car seats then you’ll find the products you need in our leather restoration section. Our Leather Restoration Cream is our most popular product as it easily restores the colours to all types of leather and is available in lots of colours.
Leather Dye – We have a full range of products to dye leather too. Although customers often get better results using our Leather Balm as it is much easier to use and gives just as good results when dyeing leather.