Items 61-80 of 20
- Microfibre Cloths
Pack of quality lint-free, reusable microfibre clothsFrom £9.95
Our packs of microfibre cleaning cloths are ideal for use around the home and for your DIY projects. They can also be used to apply our cleaning and protection products to your leather and fabric items.
- Soft and gentle
- Washable and reusable
- Use to clean and protect leather and fabric
- Leather Revive
Oil based conditioner used to soften old, dried out and hard leathers.From £15.50
A liquid conditioner used to soften and revive old leather which has become hard, brittle and dry.
- Restores dried out leather
- Softens hard, brittle and stiff leather
- Easy to apply with great results
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Extends any leather item's functional life
- Cost effective alternative to purchasing replacements for old leather items
- Liquid Leather Degreaser
For rapid grease removal from any leather item.From £10.50
Removes grease from the leather's surface and from within the fibre structure.
- Amazingly fast acting; cutting job times significantly
- Easy to apply; simply wipe with a cloth
- No messy residue
- It's great for removing sticky marks and stains too
- Pro Ink Remover
Highly Effective Solution for Removing Stubborn Ink Stains.From £14.50
- Quickly and easily removes stubborn ink stains from leather.
- Removes ink stains; both old and new.
- Use on all leather types.
- Perfect for permanent marker, ball point pen, felt tip, fountain pen and more.
Items 61-80 of 20
OUR LEATHER CARE CATEGORIES
At Furniture Clinic, our extensive number of leather products are designed to be as custom as possible: ensuring that every leather care problem has an individualised solution to guarantee the best results. We currently have products available online in the following categories:
Leather Restoration – If you’re looking to restore the colour to a sofa or car seats then you’ll find the products you need in our leather restoration section. Our Leather Restoration Cream is our most popular product as it easily restores the colours to all types of leather and is available in lots of colours.
Leather Dye – We have a full range of products to dye leather too. Although customers often get better results using our Leather Balm as it is much easier to use and gives just as good results when dyeing leather.