Leather Care Products
Our leather care products have been used for over a decade by customers, both professional and public. This section includes everything you need to take care of any leather cleaning, repair or restoration job, whether furniture, car interiors or any other leather item. Developed to provide a comprehensive range, suitable for DIY and professional use, our specialist range includes products for leather care & cleaning, stain removal, leather dyeing and colouring, kits for repairing leather and more!
Items 61-80 of 108
- Leather Revive
Oil based conditioner used to soften old, dried out and hard leathers.From £12.95
A liquid conditioner used for softening and reviving old and tired leather which has become hard brittle and dry.
- Restores dried out leather
- Softens hard, brittle and stiff leather
- Easy to apply with great results
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Extends any leather items functional life
- Cost effective alternative to purchasing replacements for old leather items
- Liquid Leather Degreaser
For rapid grease removal from any leather item.From £7.95
Removes grease from the leathers surface and from within the fibre structure.
- Amazingly fast acting; cutting job times significantly
- Easy to apply; simply wipe with a cloth
- No messy residue
- It's great for removing sticky marks and stains too
- Pro Ink Remover
Highly Effective Solution for Removing Stubborn Ink Stains.From £13.50
<p>Quickly and easily removes stubborn ink stains from leather</p>View Product
<li>Removes ink stains; both old and new.</li>
<li>Use on all leather types.</li>
<li>Perfect for permanent marker, ball point pen, felt tip, fountain pen and more.</li>
- Leather Prep
Strong solvent cleaner used to remove the manufacturers finish from leather.From £8.95
A strong solvent based cleaner, used for removing the manufacturers finish from leather.
- An essential part of the preparation process
- Removes oils and waxes from the leathers surface
- Removes original coatings to ensure good adhesion
- Extremely efficient
- Can help to soften leather by removing old dried out coatings
- Alcohol Cleaner
The Alcohol Cleaner removes all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise...From £7.95
The Alcohol Cleaner neutralises the leathers surface, removing all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise cause adhesion problems.
- Essential part of preparation
- Removes grease and grime
- Removes oils, waxes and silicones
- Improves adhesion of coatings
- Crosslinker X
2 part hardener used to strengthen polyurethane coatings, such as our Leather Finish & Adhesion P...From £5.95
Add to the Leather Finish for a much harder wearing & longer lasting finish, or add to the Adhesion Promoter to gain greater adhesion to leather & vinyl.View Product
- Crosslinker Eco
Crosslinker Eco is a non-hazardous cross-linker designed to strengthen leather finish for a stron...From £5.50
Fast curing, ready-to-use crosslinking agent used to strengthen polyurethane coatings for a robust, professional finish.
- Toughens Leather Finish
- Greatly improves wet and dry rub resistance
- Greatly improves colour fastness
- Significantly reduces water sensitivity
- Increases resistance to perspiration, grease and oil
- Leather Colourant
Safe to use and non flammable leather colourant used for repairing & restoring leatherFrom £14.95Extremely flexible, and durable colourant, designed for restoring or changing the colour of any leather item.
- Extremely Flexible: It can with withstand 100,000 flexes.
- Hard wearing and high colour coverage.
- Soft, delicate & natural look and feel.
- Available in 16 mixing colours or one of over 10,000 colours in our database.
- Colour matching service to match your leather exactly.
- Adhesion Promoter
Improves the adhesion of colourants to leather & vinyl.From £14.50
Improves the adhesion of our Colourants to leather & vinyl.
- Extremely flexible
- Ideal for high use areas
- Greatly improves adhesion to leather and vinyl surfaces
- Once dried, the Adhesion Promoter becomes tacky so creates a better base for our Colourants to adhere to
- Use with Crosslinker X
- Leather Glue SB
Strong, quick drying and very flexible solvent based Leather Glue.£8.95
An easy to use, strong and flexible Solvent Based Glue used for gluing leather.
- Extremely strong
- Quick drying - sets naturally in minutes but strengths over 24 hours
- Excellent for cosmetic repairs
- Can be used to glue leathers together and for gluing leather to other materials
- Grain Copier Set
Special mould to take an imprint of a leathers grain patternFrom £6.95
A special mould designed to take an imprint of the leathers grain pattern, creating invisible repairs.
- Replicate the grain of any leather
- Used to emboss the grain into the Leather & Vinyl Weld