LEATHER CARE PRODUCTS
Our leather care products have been used for almost two decades by both professional and DIY customers. The range covers all kinds of leather care products to clean, repair and restore all types of leather. Our most popular products are our Leather Paint, used to paint directly onto leather, our Leather Cleaner which is great for furniture and cars, and our Leather Conditioner, used to protect and condition leather.
Items 61-80 of 112
- Leather Revive
Oil based conditioner used to soften old, dried out and hard leathers.From £12.95
A liquid conditioner used for softening and reviving old and tired leather which has become hard brittle and dry.
- Restores dried out leather
- Softens hard, brittle and stiff leather
- Easy to apply with great results
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Extends any leather items functional life
- Cost effective alternative to purchasing replacements for old leather items
- Liquid Leather Degreaser
For rapid grease removal from any leather item.From £7.95
Removes grease from the leather's surface and from within the fibre structure.
- Amazingly fast acting; cutting job times significantly
- Easy to apply; simply wipe with a cloth
- No messy residue
- It's great for removing sticky marks and stains too
- Pro Ink Remover
Highly Effective Solution for Removing Stubborn Ink Stains.From £13.50
- Quickly and easily removes stubborn ink stains from leather.
- Removes ink stains; both old and new.
- Use on all leather types.
- Perfect for permanent marker, ball point pen, felt tip, fountain pen and more.
- Leather Prep
Strong solvent cleaner used to remove the manufacturers finish from leather.From £8.95
A strong solvent based cleaner, used for removing the manufacturers finish from leather.
- An essential part of the preparation process
- Removes oils and waxes from the leathers surface
- Removes original coatings to ensure good adhesion
- Extremely efficient
- Can help to soften leather by removing old dried out coatings
- Alcohol Cleaner
The Alcohol Cleaner removes all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise...From £7.95
The Alcohol Cleaner neutralises the leathers surface, removing all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise cause adhesion problems.
- Essential part of preparation
- Removes grease and grime
- Removes oils, waxes and silicones
- Improves adhesion of coatings
- Crosslinker X
2 part hardener used to strengthen polyurethane coatings, such as our Leather Finish & Adhesion P...From £5.95
Add to the Leather Finish for a much harder wearing & longer lasting finish, or add to the Adhesion Promoter to gain greater adhesion to leather & vinyl.View Product
- Crosslinker Eco
Crosslinker Eco is a non-hazardous cross-linker designed to strengthen leather finish for a stron...From £5.50
Fast curing, ready-to-use crosslinking agent used to strengthen polyurethane coatings for a robust, professional finish.
- Toughens Leather Finish
- Greatly improves wet and dry rub resistance
- Greatly improves colour fastness
- Significantly reduces water sensitivity
- Increases resistance to perspiration, grease and oil
- Leather Colourant
Safe to use and non flammable leather colourant used for repairing & restoring leatherFrom £14.95Extremely flexible, and durable colourant, designed for restoring or changing the colour of any leather item.
- Extremely Flexible: It can with withstand 100,000 flexes.
- Hard wearing and high colour coverage.
- Soft, delicate & natural look and feel.
- Available in 16 mixing colours or one of over 10,000 colours in our database.
- Colour matching service to match your leather exactly.
Items 61-80 of 112
OUR LEATHER CARE CATEGORIES
At Furniture Clinic, our extensive number of leather products are designed to be as custom as possible: ensuring that every leather care problem has an individualised solution to guarantee the best results. We currently have products available online in the following categories:
Leather Restoration – If you’re looking to restore the colour to a sofa or car seats then you’ll find the products you need in our leather restoration section. Our Leather Restoration Cream is our most popular product as it easily restores the colours to all types of leather and is available in lots of colours.
Leather Dye – We have a full range of products to dye leather too. Although customers often get better results using our Leather Balm as it is much easier to use and gives just as good results when dyeing leather.