Items 41-60 of 20
- Pro Leather Cleaning Kit
Designed to professionally clean, condition & protect all leather items.£279.95
The Leather Cleaning Kit is an ideal starter kit to offer a comprehensive cleaning service for all articles of leather. With a bulk supply of Furniture Clinic's main cleaning chemicals, this kit is the perfect solution to all cleaning needs.View Product
- Pro Kit+
The 'complete package' when it comes to cleaning, repairing and restoring leather£999.95
The 'complete package' when it comes to cleaning, repairing and restoring leather
- Everything you need to become a leather repairer and restorer
- All products and tools included
- Enables you to tackle all remedial and restorative work to leather
- Our largest professional leather kit
- Suede Cleaner
Brilliant cleaners for all items of suede and nubuckFrom £9.95
All-purpose suede cleaner for a safe, deep, and effortless clean
- Cleans suede, nubuck, faux suede and alcantara
- The suede cleaner achieves great results with little effort
- Cleans all colours of suede
- Safe to use - no solvents or abrasives
- Cleans all items from suede sofas to suede shoes
- Leather Handbag Care Kit
For Handbags, Luggage, Footwear & all items of Leather Clothing.£19.95
Prolong the life of your most prized possessions with our leather cleaning and protection kit for handbags.
- Ideal for cleaning and protecting any leather handbag (except Suede or NuBuck).
- Quick and easy to use.
- Supplies enough product to clean and protect a leather handbag for up to 2 years.
- Cost effective alternative to replacing a handbag or getting a professional clean.
- Ultimate Cleaning Bundle
Everything you need to get the best results cleaning leather£10.50
Everything you need to get the best results whilst cleaning leather.
- Leather Cleaning Brush
- Applicator Sponges
- Microfibre Cloth
- Helps makes cleaning quicker and easier
- Helps get the best results possible
- Tampico Brush
Specialist cleaning brush for leather, carpet and fabric.
This unique brush makes cleaning...£7.95
- Gentle way to clean deep down into leather's grain to release dirt easily
- Absorbent bristles to help the cleaning process
- Ideal for use with Leather Ultra Clean on difficult leather surfaces
- Use to agitate fabrics, loosening clung on dirt
- Sanding Pads
Foam backed abrasive pads for sanding and finishing leather and woodFrom £7.95
Foam based abrasive pad used for sanding & finishing
- Available as individual pads or on a roll
- Lasts up to five times longer than ordinary foam backed sandpaper
- Can be used wet or dry
- Low clogging
- Great flexibility
- Cleaning Brush
For cleaning leather and fabric, this brush makes quick work of cleaning at a great price.£7.95
Makes cleaning leather and fabric easier and quicker
- Produces a deeper clean
- Makes cleaning quicker and easier
- Penetrates into the grain of the leather to deep clean
- Soft, gentle cleaning action - cleans without damage to the surface
- Terry Towels 8kg
Absorbent terry towel for all cleaning applications.£31.95
Cleaned & bleached remnants of towelling; our Terry Towels are extra thick and absorbent and so are great for all cleaning requirements.
- Supplied in a 8kg bag
- Various shapes and sizes
- Great for polishing & buffing all surfaces
- Suede Brush
Brass wire suede brush used for cleaning all items of suede, including shoes, clothing, handbags ...£6.95
Cleaning brush for quickly and easily cleaning all items of suede
- Brush out loose dirt from suede
- Restore the suede nap
- Cleans suede shoes, sofas, handbags, clothing and more
- Repair Add-On
All the products you need to repair leather in conjunction with our Leather Colourant Kit.£15.50
To be used with our Leather Colourant Kit to achieve all types of leather repair.
- For repairing holes, tears and cracking
- Extremely flexible products for a long-lasting repair
- Suitable for high use areas
- Works alongside the Leather Colourant Kit
Items 41-60 of 20
OUR LEATHER CARE CATEGORIES
At Furniture Clinic, our extensive number of leather products are designed to be as custom as possible: ensuring that every leather care problem has an individualised solution to guarantee the best results. We currently have products available online in the following categories:
Leather Restoration – If you’re looking to restore the colour to a sofa or car seats then you’ll find the products you need in our leather restoration section. Our Leather Restoration Cream is our most popular product as it easily restores the colours to all types of leather and is available in lots of colours.
Leather Dye – We have a full range of products to dye leather too. Although customers often get better results using our Leather Balm as it is much easier to use and gives just as good results when dyeing leather.