LEATHER CARE PRODUCTS
Our leather care products have been used for almost two decades by both professional and DIY customers. The range covers all kinds of leather care products to clean, repair and restore all types of leather. Our most popular products are our Leather Paint, used to paint directly onto leather, our Leather Cleaner which is great for furniture and cars, and our Leather Conditioner, used to protect and condition leather.
Items 41-60 of 113
- Suede & NuBuck Handbag Care Kit
For Handbags, Luggage, Footwear & all items of Suede & NuBuck Clothing.£19.95
Prolong the life of your most prized possessions with this cost effective suede and nubuck cleaning and protection kit.
- Everything you need to care for your handbag in one kit
- Powerful cleaning and protection without damaging the look & feel of your suede or nubuck
- Quick & easy to use with excellent results
- Enough to fully clean & protect your handbag for up to two years
- Suede & Nubuck Cleaner
A powerful, effective cleaner, for any item made from Suede or Nubuck.
Using a unique foa...From £9.95
- Effective cleaner for all items of Suede or Nubuck.
- Perfect for use on Suede or Nubuck clothing, handbags, shoes/boots, furniture or upholstery.
- Utilises foaming action to increase cleaning power and product coverage.
- Contains no solvents or abrasives to dry out or damage your Suede or Nubuck.
- Leather Handbag Care Kit
For Handbags, Luggage, Footwear & all items of Leather Clothing.£19.95
Prolong the life of your most prized possessions with our leather cleaning and protection kit for handbags.
- Ideal for cleaning and protecting any leather handbag (except Suede or NuBuck).
- Quick and easy to use.
- Supplies enough product to clean and protect a leather handbag for up to 2 years.
- Cost effective alternative to replacing a handbag or getting a professional clean.
- Sanding Pads
Foam backed abrasive pads for sanding and finishing leather and woodFrom £1.25
Foam based abrasive pad used for sanding & finishing
- Available as individual pads or on a roll
- Lasts up to five times longer than ordinary foam backed sandpaper
- Can be used wet or dry
- Low clogging
- Great flexibility
- Leather Cleaning Brush
Ideal for cleaning leather, this brush makes quick work of cleaning leather at a great price.£4.95
- Penetrates into the grain of the leather to deep clean
- Soft, gentle cleaning action - cleans without damage to the surface of the leather
- Ideal for use with the Leather Ultra Clean
- Tampico Brush
Specialist cleaning brush for leather, carpet and fabric.
This unique brush makes cleaning...£7.95
- Gentle way to clean deep down into leather's grain to release dirt easily
- Absorbent bristles to help the cleaning process
- Ideal for use with Leather Ultra Clean on difficult leather surfaces
- Use to agitate fabrics, loosening clung on dirt
- Terry Towels 8kg
Absorbent terry towel for all cleaning applications.£29.95
Cleaned & bleached remnants of towelling; our Terry Towels are extra thick and absorbent and so are great for all cleaning requirements.
- Supplied in a 8kg bag
- Various shapes and sizes
- Great for polishing & buffing all surfaces
Items 41-60 of 113
OUR LEATHER CARE CATEGORIES
At Furniture Clinic, our extensive number of leather products are designed to be as custom as possible: ensuring that every leather care problem has an individualised solution to guarantee the best results. We currently have products available online in the following categories:
Leather Restoration – If you’re looking to restore the colour to a sofa or car seats then you’ll find the products you need in our leather restoration section. Our Leather Restoration Cream is our most popular product as it easily restores the colours to all types of leather and is available in lots of colours.
Leather Dye – We have a full range of products to dye leather too. Although customers often get better results using our Leather Balm as it is much easier to use and gives just as good results when dyeing leather.