LEATHER CARE PRODUCTS
Our leather care products have been used for almost two decades by both professional and DIY customers. The range covers all kinds of leather care products to clean, repair and restore all types of leather. Our most popular products are our Leather Paint, used to paint directly onto leather, our Leather Cleaner which is great for furniture and cars, and our Leather Conditioner, used to protect and condition leather.
Items 21-40 of 113
- Urine Remover
Cleans & removes strong odours and stains caused by children, pets & general accidentsFrom £9.95
Completely eliminates strong and persisitent urine smells and urine stains
- Urine Smell Remover - completely removes odours by urine
- Urine Stain Remover- removes staining caused by urine
- Eradicates odours new and old
- Neutralises odour on contact
- Suitible for fabrics; carpets, clothes and upholstery
- Great for leather, wood and all other surfaces
- Mould Remover
Eliminates & Kills Mould On Contact.From £9.95
Specialist Mould Remover for use on delicates materials. Removes all mould stains and mould smells from fabric, leather and wood.
- Powerful all-in-one mould remover for fabric, leather, wood and other delicate surfaces.
- Eliminates mould and associated odour on contact.
- Prevents mould growth from recurring.
- Kills mould spores
- Antique Finish Kit
Specialist kit to restore the colour to chesterfields and antique style leathers.From £49.95
Specially formulated colours to re-apply the colour to worn antique and rub off style leathers - the most popular being the chesterfield sofa.
- Easy to use
- Achieves professional results
- Can be restored to look brand new, or antiqued (used)
- Long lasting finish
- Leather Finish Kit
Lacquer to seal leather - cures sticky areas. Enhance the shine or make your leather matt.From £32.95
Professional lacquer to seal leather - cures sticky & tacky areas. Can also be used to enhance the shine or make your leather matt - it's your choice!
- Soft and silky finish
- Excellent scuff resistance
- Extremely flexible
- Water resistant
- Antique Paste
A thick coloured, wax-based paste used to give an antique effect on tooled leatherFrom £10.95
A thick, wax based, coloured paste used to create an antique effect to tooled leather.
- Creates an antique effect
- Emphasises tooled areas
- Highlights key areas
- Available in black and dark brown
- Edge Paint
Flexible coating to colour the edges of leatherFrom £6.95
A non-flammable, polyurethane paint which colours and finishes raw, or coated leather edges, all in one application.
- Extremely flexible: can withstand 100,000
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- Excellent colour coverage
- Fast drying
- Soaks in to create a thin covering
- Can be applied over the Edge Coat
- Leather Dye Reducer
Alcohol-based dye reducing agent£4.95
An alcohol based product used to reduce the intensity of the Dye Pro, and to maintain its penetration
- Helps create lighter tones within the Dye Pro range
- Helps improve leathers that dye unevenly
- Makes the dye go further
- Leather Natural Finish
Imparts a soft and smooth finish that enhances the tooled leather’s patina.From £5.95
A clear finish that protects the leather whilst maintaining its natural look and feel
- Enhances the leathers lustre
- Protects against stains, spills and scuffing
- Added wax for further softness
- Subtle coating protects from everyday use
- Moisture resistant while still breathable
- Leather Paint
Extremely flexible leather paint for painting any design on all leathers.From £5.95
Leather paint is designed to paint designs onto all leathers
- Extremely flexible; the leather paint will never crack, flake or peel
- Excellent colour coverage: white leather paint covers black leather in one coat!
- Applied by brush or sponge
- Can be sprayed on as a leather spray paint
- Soft, delicate and natural look & feel
- Leather Sealant
Easily replace the finish to leather with a handy spray-on application. Creates a quick drying, r...From £12.95
Easily replace the finish to leather with a handy spray-on application. Creates a quick drying, robust, damage resistant layer that seals and protects the leather after applying Leather Colourant.View Product
- Shoe Colouring Kit
A quick and easy method of changing or restoring the colour to any item of footwear, whether leat...From £8.95
A quick and easy method of changing or restoring the colour to any item of footwear, whether leather, fabric or suede.
- Completely transform any item of leather, suede or fabric footwear with one handy shoe dye kit.
- Perfect for restoring colour to old faded shoes
- Shoe colourant is colour safe, providing a water resistant durable coating
- This shoe dye restores leather and suede shoes, as well as fabric, canvas and silk.
- Suede & Nubuck Protector
Perfect for protecting all items of Suede & NuBuck.
Suede & NuBuck Protector provides an...From £9.95
- Protect any item made from Suede or NuBuck including; clothing, shoes & boots, furniture & upholstery or handbags.
- Repels all stains and holds dirt & grime on the surface, providing complete protection for your Suede or NuBuck.
- Feeds and nourishes the leather keeping it looking and feeling like new.
- Infused with a natural leather aroma to re-instate that new leather scent.
Items 21-40 of 113
OUR LEATHER CARE CATEGORIES
At Furniture Clinic, our extensive number of leather products are designed to be as custom as possible: ensuring that every leather care problem has an individualised solution to guarantee the best results. We currently have products available online in the following categories:
Leather Restoration – If you’re looking to restore the colour to a sofa or car seats then you’ll find the products you need in our leather restoration section. Our Leather Restoration Cream is our most popular product as it easily restores the colours to all types of leather and is available in lots of colours.
Leather Dye – We have a full range of products to dye leather too. Although customers often get better results using our Leather Balm as it is much easier to use and gives just as good results when dyeing leather.