Repair & Restoration Products
Furniture Repair & Restoration Products
- Complete Leather Repair Kit
A kit for repairing small tears, scuffs, scratches & to touch up colour loss to all items of leat...From £23.95
A perfectly designed kit for repairing small tears, scuffs, scratches and to touch up colour loss to all items of leather.
- Matches any colour of leather
- Suitable for all leather types
- No experience or technical ability required
- Contains glue and filler to repair leather with all types of damage
- Near invisible repairs achievable
- Simple and easy-to-use repair kit
- Professional products for DIY leather repair
- Long-lasting, hard-wearing repairs
- Extra Tough Interior Wood Varnish
Protects soft and hard wood against scratches & stainsFrom £9.95A quick drying, water-based polyurethane wood varnish to protect all hard and soft woods against knocks, scratches and stains.• Creates a clear, durable, non-yellowing finish• Great for doors, skirting, furniture and all interior woods• Enriches the natural colour and grain of wood• Suitable for new and previously stained wood• Low V.O.C content and virtually odour free• Easy to apply with brush or rollerView Product
- Leather Colourant Kit
To change the colour of leather or restore all worn & faded leather itemsFrom £49.95
A complete kit designed for anyone to be able to change the colour of leather or restore all worn and faded leather items with no previous experience or technical ability.
- Perfect for repairing damage caused by colour-loss or wear and tear
- Contains everything you need for a DIY Professional leather colour repair at home
- Same products used by professional upholsterers
- Full simple step-by-step instructions included and tutorial videos available below
- Can be used on all leather and is perfect for repairing leather colour damage on sofas, car interiors, shoes, jackets and much more.
- Garden Furniture Restoration Kit
Contains the full suite of products and all accessories needed to fully clean, restore and protec...£39.95The ultimate kit for restoring and maintaining wooden garden furniture. This kit contains our teak cleaner, teak brightener, and teak oil, plus accessories. This kit will restore the colour back to all garden furniture, and also provide long lasting protection to the wood too.
- Remove dirt, grease and grime from all garden furniture
- Restore, enhance and revive the original colour
- Maintains and protects
- Restores grey and weathered garden furniture
- Kills mould and mildew
- Self Seal Colourant
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £9.95
Colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible
- Hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- Applied in the same manner as standard colourant
- No need for separate coat of finish
- Reduces job times significantly
- Wood Wax & Polish
Our Wood Wax & Polish is a specialist formula, designed to feed, protect & enhance the natural be...From £8.95
- Natural formula does not contain any silicone.
- Infused with beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil
- Prevents drying and deterioration
- Suitable for finished and unfinished wood
- Wood Stain
Our Wood Stain is designed to effectively colour wood in one simple application.From £2.95
Available in 9 different colours, our Wood Stain can easily transform old and tired looking wood to new.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low Odour & completely non-toxic
- Fast drying
- Easy to apply
- FabriCoat Upholstery Kit
The perfect solution for changing or restoring the colour of fabric upholstery.From £49.95
Everything you need to restore or change the colour of any fabric or material items without changing the look or feel.
- Perfect for furniture and car interiors
- Easy to use, spray on application
- Quicker and easier than traditional fabric dye systems
- Change or restore the colour to any fabric item
- Fabricoat Fabric Paint
A non-hazardous & non-flammable Fabric Paint used for restoring or changing the colour to fabrics.From £8.95
A non-hazardous & non-flammable Fabric Paint used for restoring or changing the colour of Fabrics.
- Fabric Paint transforms colour without changing the texture or making the material stiff
- The Fabric Paint can be used to refurbish faded and damaged fabric or transform it into something new.
- Spray onto fabrics as a Fabric Spray Paint.
- Paint onto fabrics using a paint brush, stamp or stencil.
- Wash into fabrics for a colour wash effect.
- Heavy Filler
Thick, paste based filler used for fixing scuffs & holesFrom £6.95
A thick paste based leather filler used for fixing damaged leather.
- Extremely flexible
- Perfect for repairing rips, tears, burns scuffs and holes
- Suitable for high use areas
- Sandable when dry
- Available in any colour
- FabriCoat Sprayer
The ideal solution for applying FabriCoat to any fabric itemFrom £9.95
Apply FabriCoat like a fabric spray paint! Professional results and a perfectly even coat when changing or restoring the colour of any fabric item
- Used to apply FabriCoat to fabric items
- Easy to apply, just like a Fabric Spray Paint
- Provides a great looking, even coat on any fabric surface
- Colour Matching Kit
Using our colour matching booklet, instructions and colourants you’ll easily match all colours of...£224.95
In this comprehensive kit you get all the product, tools and equipment you’ll ever need to make colour matching easy!
- Colour Matching Booklet & User Guide
- 15 x 250ml Standard Leather Colourant
- 1 x 500ml White Leather Colourant
- Scales: weigh to 2 decimal places for accurate weighing of Colourant
- 500ml Matting Agent
- 50 mixing cups
- 50 stirrers
- Antique Finish Kit
Specially formulated colours to re-apply the colour to worn antique and rub off style leathers - ...From £49.95
Specially formulated colours to re-apply the colour to worn antique and rub off style leathers - the most popular being the chesterfield sofa.
- Easy to use
- Achieves professional results
- Can be restored to look brand new, or antiqued (used)
- Long lasting finish
- Leather Finish Kit
Professional lacquer to seal leather - cures sticky & tacky areas. Can also be used to enhance th...From £29.95
Professional lacquer to seal leather - cures sticky & tacky areas. Can also be used to enhance the shine or make your leather matt - it's your choice!
- Soft and silky finish
- Excellent scuff resistance
- Extremely flexible
- Water resistant
- Leather Recolouring Balm
The leather re-colouring balm restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scra...From £19.95
A coloured balm, designed to quickly and easily restore the colour to all absorbent leather.
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Suitable to use on all types and colours of leather
- Ideal leather balm for restoring colour to faded and scratched leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 21 colours available to match every shade
- Easy Leather Restoration Kit
Simple to use with drastic results. Use this kit to clean and restore faded and worn leather.From £29.95
Complete cleaning and colour restoration for absorbent leather in one great value package.
- All in one kit, perfect for cleaning and restoring colour to scratched or faded leather
- Quick, safe and easy to use
- Includes our specialist leather cleaner designed to remove ingrained dirt with ease
- Suitable for all colours of leather
- The leather balm will restore colour to any leather
- Suitable for all leather; sofas, car interiors, shoes, clothes and accessories!