Equestrian Care Products
Specialist Products For Saddles, Tack and Equestrian Leathers
Made up entirely of products developed, manufactured and sold by Saddle Clinic, a sister company of Furniture Clinic, our range of equestrian products provide everything the equine enthusiast needs for regular maintenance of saddles, tack and other equestrian leathers.
With products to restore colour to faded saddles and leather tack, to a highly effective two-part saddle soap system, leather conditioner and mould remover, our range of equestrian products are everything the dedicated rider needs to maintain 1st class saddles and tack!
- Leather Cleaning Brush
Ideal for cleaning leather, this brush makes quick work of cleaning leather at a great price.£4.95
- Penetrates into the grain of the leather to deep clean
- Soft, gentle cleaning action - cleans without damage to the surface of the leather
- Ideal for use with the Leather Ultra Clean
- Leather Revive
Oil based conditioner used to soften old, dried out and hard leathers.From £12.95
A liquid conditioner used for softening and reviving old and tired leather which has become hard brittle and dry.
- Restores dried out leather
- Softens hard, brittle and stiff leather
- Easy to apply with great results
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Extends any leather items functional life
- Cost effective alternative to purchasing replacements for old leather items
- Leather Wipes
These handy leather wipes are perfect for quickly removing dirty marks from leather furniture, ca...From £0.99
Reliable and easy to use, these wipes are perfect to fit in a bag, or for easy access around the home when disaster strikes. Individually packed & sealed Leather wipes;
- Will last 10 years without drying out or going off
- Brilliant for quickly wiping down furniture, car interiors and handbags
- Used to remove everyday household staining & marks
- Leather Protection Cream
Leather Protection Cream feeds, protects and re-instates the smell into old and new leather items...From £10.95
With advanced barrier technology this protection cream feeds, nourishes and protects leather whilst restoring the luxurious leather aroma.
- Leather protector and conditioner in one - feed, nourishes and protects
- Creates an invisible barrier protection that repels liquids, dirt, and stains
- Reinstates leather aroma
- Helps slow down colour fade from sunlight
- Suitable for all leather types and colours
- Leather Ultra Clean
Deep cleans dirty leathers removing all dirt & grime from the grain with little effort.
All-purpose leather cleaner, providing safe, deep, effortless cleaning for all types of leather.
- Awarded best leather cleaner
- Cleans all leather types with ease, including faux leather
- Quickly and easily cleans leather with deeply embedded dirt
- Suitable for all colours of leather
- The leather cleaner achieves incredible results with little effort
- Perfect leather furniture cleaner and for leather car seats
- Turns to foam for easy cleaning
- Safe to use - no solvents or abrasives
- Mould Remover
Eliminates & Kills Mould On Contact.From £9.95
Specialist Mould Remover for use on delicates materials. Removes all mould stains and mould smells from fabric, leather and wood.
- Powerful all-in-one mould remover for fabric, leather, wood and other delicate surfaces.
- Eliminates mould and associated odour on contact.
- Prevents mould growth from recurring.
- Kills mould spores
- Carpet & Upholstery Protector
Repels all oil and water based stains from carpets and upholstery.From £14.95
Carpet protector to protect fabrics against all liquid and food based staining.
- Repels wine and other spills
- Stops dirt and every day soiling from soaking in
- Safe to use; water-based formula
- Does not alter the look or feel of any fabric
- One application protects for two years
- Spew Remover
Removes white hazes (spew) from leather & prevents re-occurrenceFrom £14.95
Removes the migration of fat liquors and prevents recurrences.
- Suitable for all types of leather
- Easy application
- Instant results
- Removes white hazes (spew) from leather & prevents re-occurrenc
- Complete Leather Repair Kit
Repair small tears, scuffs, scratches & to touch up colour loss to all items of leather.From £23.95
A perfectly designed kit for repairing small tears, scuffs, scratches and to touch up colour loss to all items of leather.
- Matches any colour of leather
- Suitable for all leather types
- No experience or technical ability required
- Contains glue and filler to repair leather with all types of damage
- Near invisible repairs achievable
- Simple and easy-to-use repair kit
- Professional products for DIY leather repair
- Long-lasting, hard-wearing repairs
- Leather Colourant Kit
To change the colour of leather or restore all worn & faded leather itemsFrom £49.95
A complete kit designed for anyone to be able to change the colour of leather or restore all worn and faded leather items with no previous experience or technical ability.
- Perfect for repairing damage caused by colour-loss or wear and tear
- Contains everything you need for a DIY Professional leather colour repair at home
- Same products used by professional upholsterers
- Full simple step-by-step instructions included and tutorial videos available below
- Can be used on all leather and is perfect for repairing leather colour damage on sofas, car interiors, shoes, jackets and much more.
- Leather Repair Paint
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £9.95
Our all-in-one Leather Repair Paint colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible & hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- No need for separate coat of finish
- For quick, simple and professional repairs
- Can be applied by sponge, brush or spray
- Formerly called Self Seal Colourant
- Complete Leather Restoration Kit
Complete kit to clean, restore and protect your favorite leather items.From £39.95
Leather cleaning, restoration and protection kit to restore the colour to all leather items
- Includes our award-winning Leather Ultra Clean
- Includes the amazing Leather Re-Colouring Balm
- Includes Leather Protection Cream to protect from stains and spills
- Clean, restore and protect sofas, car seats, clothing, handbags and more
Purchase individually, this kit would cost over £60.View Product
- Heavy Filler
Thick, paste based filler used for fixing scuffs & holesFrom £6.95
A thick paste based leather filler used for fixing damaged leather.
- Extremely flexible
- Perfect for repairing rips, tears, burns scuffs and holes
- Suitable for high use areas
- Sandable when dry
- Available in black and white
- Leather Recolouring Balm
Restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratched car interiors, sofas and...From £19.95
A coloured leather balm, designed to quickly and easily restore the colour to all absorbent leather.
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Suitable to use on all types and colours of leather
- Ideal leather balm for restoring colour to faded and scratched leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 16 colours available to match every shade
- Easy Leather Restoration Kit
Re-Colouring Balm + Ultra Clean; cleans and restores leather. A great value restoration kit.From £29.95 Regular Price £37.90
Cleaning and colour restoration for absorbent leather in one great value package.
- All in one kit, perfect for cleaning and restoring colour to scratched or faded leather
- Quick, safe and easy to use
- Includes our specialist leather cleaner designed to remove ingrained dirt with ease
- Suitable for all colours of leather
- The leather balm will restore colour to any leather
- Suitable for all leather; sofas, car interiors, shoes, clothes and accessories!