After seeing the success of our Leather Repair and Touch Up saver bundle, we have combined the products to create the Complete Leather Repair Kit, priced at only £22.95.
The new Complete Leather Repair Kit contains everything you need to repair small tears, scuffs and scratches in all types of leather.
Scuffs, scratches and small tears in a leather car seat or sofa can leave an unsightly area of damage on an otherwise perfect piece of leather. The good news is that using our brilliant Complete Leather Repair Kit, getting rid of scuffs, scratches and tears in leather can be quick and easy, despite what is commonly thought!
Firstly, you will use the Heavy Filler and Leather Glue to repair any damage and then restore the colour using the Leather Colourants. The kit contains a base colour that is a close match to the leather you’re working on, as well as a number of tints that you can add to the base colour to create a perfect match. Detailed guidance on how to do this is included with the instructions provided with the kit.
For those who would rather order a matched colour directly, we offer a full-colour match service.
The Complete Leather Repair Kit has been designed to be very quick and easy to use, regardless of experience or technical ability. The instructions provided with the kit are detailed but easy to follow and understand.
Here's a quick rundown of the products included and their purpose:
- Leather Prep Pad (to clean the area before repairing)
- 5ml Leather Glue (to glue-sub patch)
- Repair Sub patch (used as a backing patch)
- 10ml Heavy Filler (used to fill hole to level the surface of the leather)
- Heavy Filler Applicator (to be used with filler)
- Sandpaper (use after filler to smooth area)
- 50ml Self-Seal Colourant (the colour you chose when ordering - mixed with a Leather Finish)
- 15ml Self-Seal Tints (used to adjust the base colour)
- Sponge, stirrer and mixing cup (to mix colourants)
- Instructions (to help you make a close to perfect leather repair)
You can find our entire range of leather repair and restoration products, including the Complete Leather Repair Kit on our online store, as well as a range of 'How-to' guides and video tutorials to help you every step of the way.