HOW WE OPERATE
We are proud to bring our industry leading expertise and resources to the business 2 business sector:
- Insurance companies
- Warranty companies
- Damage Management companies
- Retailers (First Year Servicing)
As the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist repair and care products in the furniture industry, we have developed an unrivaled expertise – not only in products – but in training technicians to be first class repairers and in the provision of our own repair services via our formidable and world class Repair Network. We pride ourselves in consistently high levels of first visit fixes and guaranteed repairs.
WHERE WE OPERATE
With a Network of highly skilled technicians covering all the UK and Ireland, no matter where your customer/policyholder is, we have a technician close by.
We drive our clients’ requirements via our unique project management system (FCRN) which is available for use by all clients so they remain fully updated and informed throughout the journey of their projects. The structure is backed-up and managed by our Head Office team of furniture service professionals.
Our technicians have proven excellent backgrounds in customer care and are fully trained and equipped to handle the full spectrum of repair requirements including:
- Bi-cast Leather
As well as general repairs in
- General Upholstery
- Motion Furniture
- Leather Panel Replacements
- Car Interiors
- Luxury Leather Goods & Handbag Repairs
All our technicians are set realistic yet challenging SLAs to ensure that your customer/policyholder always receives the very best care and attention.
- They are contacted within 24 hours and offered a convenient appointment within 10 days
- They are kept fully informed throughout
- We fully manage the job/project on your behalf
- We do not target our technicians on the number of visits they make per day, we target them on the number of first visit fixes achieved and look for quality not quantity of jobs done in any particular period
- You receive a full report (including images) within 48 hours of the inspection/visit
By providing our clients with a consistent, reliable and quality service – at rates which are highly competitive and represent, by far, the best alternative to replacement or compensation/settlement, we have been able to build a thriving and growing partnership with many major business clients.