Above shows the before and after Photographs of a perfume spill on the arm of the leather suite.
The alcohol in the perfume stripped the existing colourant off causing the base colour to show through. The customer called us out to restore the arm to its former glory.
I mixed a new colour and gently airbrushed it over the damaged area.
You couldn’t even tell the leather had been repaired once I was finished.
This photograph shows grease marks on a Bi-cast sofa that had caused the finish to peel off.
We uplifted the suite from the customers home and brought it back to our workshop for degreasing.
We applied countless layers of degreaser as the suite was really contaminated.
Once we were happy with the grease removal, we repaired the leather with the binder, the binder fuses things like loose fibers together so they don’t appear when the leather is re coloured.
Then we re applied the colour and gloss lacquer to match.
This was a chemical spill on a mustard coloured sofa. We repaired the damaged area and matched the colour exactly.The customer was delighted with the results.