Furniture Clinic Ltd is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of cleaning/repair products and services to a wide variety of sectors of industry. The company manufactures all of their own products in the UK, and currently exports to over 30 countries worldwide.
We operate a number of regional furniture repair centres and are now seeking to enhance our presence in the capital by the appointment of an experienced Service Upholsterer.
You will be required to inspect, assess and report on faulty furniture in customers’ homes on behalf of our clients. You will recommend and undertake corrective action on site, using your upholstery skill and experience. You will have a solid background in furniture and be skilled in traditional methods of upholstery, leather furniture repairs and general re-upholstery. In addition, an ability to carry-out on site cabinet furniture repairs/cosmetic repairs would be a distinct advantage. Full training in or products and techniques will be carried-out at our Headquarters near Newcastle upon Tyne.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within furniture production and/or restoration
• Excellent upholstery skills
• Cosmetic leather repairs
• Excellent personal presentation
• Good verbal & written skills
• Professional & confident approach & able to work unsupervised
• Excellent customer service skills
Remuneration & Package
• Salary dependent on experience, with the potential to earn up to £30k OTE
• Minimum 40hrs per week
• Company vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
- Full clean UK Driving Licence